Urban Terror Forums: All those resent posts about the current war… - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

All those resent posts about the current war… Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_Blaster

Posted 14 May 2004 - 04:14 PM

I feel sick. I see too much hate unaccounted for, and I see too much ignorance. Do any of the posters comprehend real warfare ? Have you ever been in the receiving end of fire ? Or amongst the smartasses dealing it out ? …Well ..I’ve been both ..and I know hate – but I have the ability to forgive knowing the asshats reasons to act like they did.. That’s called empathy, and that’s a word most of you bend to serve your own hate, racism, intolerance ..and whatever else hobbys you might have !

Has any of you been to Iraq recently? …well ..I have ….And stop your 14 y.o. comments about how you exactly know how everybody feel, and that you could solve this entire situation by love, peace and understanding in a zip! Damn you ! …or the few of you that think you can solve it by hate and superiour firepower? ..double damn you !

I’ve been down there to help my friends, the US. And to all of your mofo noncomprehending fellow EU citizens …get a grip ..we’re all the US and the US is all of us !!! Damn you for flaming ME ! And to all the US citizens …don’t fucking accept this current situation as an excuse for racism or intolerance and betray everything the democracy stands for !

No need to reply... Just pissed me off reading all this crap !!

#2 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 14 May 2004 - 04:20 PM

Where's Blaster? Ask Lynndie England.

#3 Guest_Blaster

Posted 14 May 2004 - 04:22 PM

Aars ..get out of my face !!

#4 Guest_UE|FinnY

Posted 14 May 2004 - 04:30 PM

we’re all the US and the US is all of us !!! <-- what do you mean by this m8!

#5 Guest_Blaster

Posted 14 May 2004 - 04:39 PM

we’re all the US and the US is all of us !!! <-- what do you mean by this m8!

Read your history mate. US is nothing but mostly EU refugees ! And sometimes I understand them !
Get a grip ! Comprehend the current world situation.
The US is made of the EU and a lot of the EU currently hides behind US right now. Pathetic ! We’ve got muscles in the EU too, but only a few countries dare to show it.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 Guest_UE|FinnY

Posted 14 May 2004 - 04:41 PM

no i no that us is mostly made up of EU, but i didnt no what u quiet ment by it. do now cheers.!

#7 User is offline   Bar-B-Q (old) Icon

Posted 14 May 2004 - 05:11 PM

Word to the Blaster!

#8 User is offline   [MMC]evil-Bishop (old) Icon

• LocationGermany

Posted 14 May 2004 - 08:00 PM

The US is made of the EU and a lot of the EU currently hides behind US right now. Pathetic ! We?ve got muscles in the EU too, but only a few countries dare to show it.

We have our own muscles, dude, they are called federalism !

Do you even know how many countries are in Europe?
Do you even know how much trouble we had caused by the selfish decision of British and US government starting a war of aggression against Iraq?

You gave us democracy
You gave us United Nations
You gave us freedom from dictators

and last but not least:
You gave us the ability to say NO !

Thank you very much.

#9 User is offline   mrp (old) Icon

• Locationuk

Posted 14 May 2004 - 08:03 PM

r u running for election bishop or something? :?

#10 User is offline   [MMC]evil-Bishop (old) Icon

• LocationGermany

Posted 14 May 2004 - 08:13 PM

Nope, I´m just trying to beat my "shit talking while hardcore vodka drinking" record.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942