• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Still problems with sensitivity.

#31 User is offline   Woekele Icon

•   former FS member   
    Public Relations
  • Account: woekele

Posted 04 April 2007 - 03:19 PM

Go to your control panel, go to mouse setup screen and totally disable acceleration.

There's probably an option there that says 'disable acceleration for games' that you have enabled. For some reason, ioUrbanTerror is not being 'recognized' as a game. I'm trying to work out how to fix that :S

#32 User is offline   Homie Icon

• Account: homie
  • Main tag: ]$[

Posted 04 April 2007 - 03:29 PM

I would be inclined to say its the drivers.....

if removing them and using the legacy xp drivers cures it .... theres the problem

I do have the occasional wierdness, but im 100% sure it my mouse being stupid (M$ laser 6000), Im running XP .....but then thats a M$ mouse on an M$ os .. it will never work right lol :P

my mouse just wont move at times... then frees (well it does try but the xhair just jiggles about in the same spot no matter what u do with it), its happened maybe 3 times in the last month of UrT

#33 User is offline   Juno Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: juno
  • Main tag: ~SG~

Posted 04 April 2007 - 03:32 PM

Will try, but some ppl on this forum have this same issue. And o play on q3a ut4. Thx woe.

#34 User is offline   wadeski (old) Icon

• LocationUK

Posted 04 April 2007 - 03:39 PM

i get the stuck firebuttons / infinite weaponswitch bug lots - will go back to XP drivers and sort that out.

(remember i was going nuts about this Homie a couple of months back??)

#35 User is offline   FragginNewby (old) Icon

• LocationKilladelphia, PA

Posted 04 April 2007 - 03:47 PM

i have a G5 and G7 i DID have those stupid drivers installed and then said fuk it removed all mouse drivers and used the vinilla xp drivers...problem went away for me.( and i can still adjust the sensitity on the fly as well)

Are all your buttons still mapable/programmable to keystrokes, etc?  I'd hate to lose that functionality (because it means reworking all the configs for all my games and I'm a lazy bastard) :-P

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#36 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 04 April 2007 - 06:05 PM

Posted Image

hm, it fits in this topic.

#37 User is offline   Juno Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: juno
  • Main tag: ~SG~

Posted 04 April 2007 - 06:06 PM

Yeah :-)

#38 User is offline   wadeski (old) Icon

• LocationUK

Posted 04 April 2007 - 07:55 PM

can anyone help me bind the extra gaming mousebuttons in Windows, without the Logitech software?

i uninstalled SetPoint and Logitech Gaming Software, and my driver now comes up as a MS driver (control panel -> mouse -> hardware-> properties) but i have no options to bind keys...

#39 User is offline   Woekele Icon

•   former FS member   
    Public Relations
  • Account: woekele

Posted 04 April 2007 - 10:24 PM

Fix for the mouse sensitivity with logitechs in ioUrbanTerror: Apparently, this happens to people who have mouse accel enabled, but with the option 'disable acceleration in games' enabled. ioUrbanTerror was not recognized as a game yet by logitech drivers, so acceleration stayed on :(

http://www.yousendit...F8302725747EA7F

Doubleclick the .reg, press yes, reboot and it should be good.

For people who dont trust my .reg (lol), open regedit and go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARELogitechMouseWareCurrentVersionGamingCompatibility and add a string ioUrbanTerror with the data ioUrbanTerror.exe.

Have fun.

PS: will include this regpatch in the next installer for ioUrbanTerror.

#40 User is offline   L3mMinG (old) Icon

Posted 04 April 2007 - 10:27 PM

about the extra buttons...

In quake3 there's the option to use in_mouse 1 (directInput) or in_mouse -1 (raw windows api or something). I noticed that changing this to one or the other (and then doing in_restart) changes sensitivity and behavior of extra buttons (my razer was working fine at -1 but now my side buttons don't work on xp anymore). However, putting this at 1 supposedly gives a slight lag to the mouse (according to some article at ESR).

People seem to notice a difference in sensitivity between q3 and iourt. For me they are both the same and I suspect it might be because of the in_mouse -1 I use, try it for yourselves.

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942