Urban Terror Forums: Get your funstuff catalogue here! :-D - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Get your funstuff catalogue here! :-D

#21 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 09 April 2007 - 09:39 PM

Should if its input correctly

#22 User is offline   FragginNewby (old) Icon

• LocationKilladelphia, PA

Posted 09 April 2007 - 10:07 PM

what that command does ?  :?

P.S. If i put those funstuff commands in the autoexec they will work ?  :roll:

I'm begging for sv_funstuff 0 cvar for servers to disable/turn it off.  It was sarcasm, but still hoping that it actually becomes an option to have to look at this... um... "stuff" while on a server.

#23 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 09 April 2007 - 10:14 PM

And take the joy from those wanting to show their new selection? :-(

What about only in match mode?

#24 User is offline   FragginNewby (old) Icon

Posted 09 April 2007 - 10:47 PM

I'm not necessarily trying to take away the fun from anyone else, but I really can't stand seeing that stuff on my monitor.  IMHO, it's friggin' lame and I have no interest whatsoever in seeing it.  So, whether it's server-side or client-side, I really don't care as long as it's an OPTION for those who have no interest in it.  Like me! :evil:

Seriously, I can't stand it...

I'm not kidding, it really takes away from the experience for me...

um, it makes my eyeballs bleed....

Since you made it an option to wear the stuff, I would think you would make it an option to see the stuff... so....

sv_funstuff 0
cg_funstuff 0
cl_funstuff 0
g_funstuff 0

Whatever it takes...

#25 User is offline   dborg (old) Icon

• LocationGermany

Posted 09 April 2007 - 10:52 PM

cg_iamabore

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   FragginNewby (old) Icon

Posted 09 April 2007 - 11:18 PM

sv_bitemifyoudontlikemyopinionbutitsstillminetohavesoagainisaybiteme

#27 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 09 April 2007 - 11:22 PM

EU Clanbase sups already asked for some type of cvar, at the time the answer was no. Tying it to matchmode could be an option but not sure it will change per server of per client

#28 User is offline   T3ebO Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: t3ebo
  • Main tag: |UG|

Posted 09 April 2007 - 11:50 PM

I don't see what the trouble with funstuff is? The only bad sides of it would be that you are hell of a lot more visible with a red pimp hat (etc...), and with some funstuff you won't be able to wear a helmet - but this disadvantage only applies to the person using funstuff, and makes the atmosphere in the heat of a battle even more UrTish/fun (imo)... If you are in a clan, surely you can make agreements on these things.
I say ut_radio lol.

#29 User is offline   FragginNewby (old) Icon

Posted 10 April 2007 - 01:21 AM

FFS, I'm not saying remove it from the game, I'm just saying it should be an option for the player to turn on or off.  I don't like it - I'm glad there are people out there that like what FS has done with this, I'm glad it brings some people enjoyment and happy, smiling faces everytime they see a Jason mask or a pimp hat - I simply do not like it and would like to see it as an option, that's all.  I wish people could understand it, have a moment of enlightenment, get your heads out of your @sses and realize it's not a friggin' insult, it's simply a request/question... see what I'm saying?  See it like in the church scene in the Blues Brothers...

Rev. Cleofus James (James Brown):  "Do you see the light?"

Jake Blues (John Belushi):  "Jesus H. Tap-Dancing Christ, I see the light!"

Please, see the "light" I'm trying to shed on this subject.  Make it an option via cvar for individuals or servers...

#30 User is offline   dborg (old) Icon

• LocationGermany

Posted 10 April 2007 - 01:39 AM

/rcon lightenup

I would prefer a client cvar to disabling it completely in matchmode, since I don't see how it can lead to any competitive advantage. I could see it being useful for teammate identification though.

It would be great if it would be possible to actually see your own funstuff every once in a while. For example by keeping it on after death (until you respawn), and/or showing a third person view of the player after round end (similar to Unreal).

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942