• +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

oh lord please fix it

#71 User is offline   No|Leaf|Clover (old) Icon

• LocationNew York, USA

Posted 20 May 2004 - 08:13 PM

lutha, why don't you go interview other well-established, very well-known SR8 users like [e]Azoore and .r|VenDetta? I am sure they are very thrilled that their favorite weapon has some prestige value instilled in it for the first time in a very long time. The SR8 is not worthless. It is a lot more difficult to assault snipe, but it most definitely is possible.

The tone of your post certainly does not give anyone any incentive whatsoever to listen to your sentiments and "correct" the SR8.

#72 User is offline   brolly (old) Icon

Posted 20 May 2004 - 08:26 PM

Well you learned to play with the old sr8... learn to play with the new one.

That..... like....makes sense and stuff

sr8 is still a great weapon. Its not the noob friendly 3.4 version and people are upset. You have to relearn aiming with the mouse and not with the keys. Perhaps some just lack the true skill or they like to use /sensitivity 1.5 so moving the mouse is out of the question.

#73 User is offline   kmk (old) Icon

• LocationANYWHERE BUT THE EU

Posted 20 May 2004 - 08:58 PM

the sr8 is fine. it feels the same as the 3.4 version to me but it seems less people are using it.

i declare the matter closed.

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942