Advertisement
  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

4.0 Map Exploits/Jumps =)

#11 User is offline   Spacebar (old) Icon

Posted 11 April 2007 - 03:27 AM

Hey if you want abunch of insane jumps that wont ever be clipped, just make your own level and do just that, dont ever clip them. The authors of the levels have a job/duty to make the levels play as pieces of a game-set perfectly engineered and balanced, thus blocking some insane areas is a good idea in the longrun of the game. Although in the maps im going to make i will leave any area you can 'get' to capeable of 'getting' to. :lol:

#12 User is offline   Nigel Icon

• Account: nigel

Posted 11 April 2007 - 03:49 AM

Well.. Hmm.  Some interesting points all over.  I decided that I don't care if they go back and clip them.  Whatever.  I mean, if the dev team wants to intentionally take some of the fun away from us, that's their own problem.  Obviously that would show they don't care that we enjoy the game. =(

Anyway, first one is uploaded.  The next ones will be up pending the server of youtube.

This is at Prague in the alley behind the blue spawn.

#13 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 11 April 2007 - 04:04 AM

I'm prolly having a bit of fun at Nigels expense. Unless its something very blatant I don't suspect any of the areas will be clipped, then again I am not a real level designer.

#14 User is offline   Woekele Icon

•   former FS member   
    Public Relations
  • Account: woekele

Posted 11 April 2007 - 04:42 AM

Obviously that would show they don't care that we enjoy the game. =(

Yes, obviously they would only spend countless hours on development just so noone will like it :)

#15 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 11 April 2007 - 04:44 AM

The game gave birth to itself and the dev team only fiddles with it.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   Door #3 (old) Icon

Posted 11 April 2007 - 04:47 AM

:-) Ok. Lets see what else you got.

#17 User is offline   Nigel Icon

Posted 11 April 2007 - 04:47 AM

Aww! No woek!  That's not what I mean.  you have to take that quote as a whole. 

I have nothing but good things for the Dev Team.... Hell, I'll take the whole dang crew out for drinks and dinner.  Don't think that I do not appreciate what you guys do, because I got nothing but good things for ya!!  =)

<3 Dev Team =)

#18 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 11 April 2007 - 04:52 AM

Fiddle? Wow I tought we tried to improve it based on our involvement and communicatiom with the community and all the interactive testing with QA.

#19 User is offline   Woekele Icon

•   former FS member   
    Public Relations
  • Account: woekele

Posted 11 April 2007 - 04:55 AM

Aww! No woek!  That's not what I mean.  you have to take that quote as a whole. 

I have nothing but good things for the Dev Team.... Hell, I'll take the whole dang crew out for drinks and dinner.  Don't think that I do not appreciate what you guys do, because I got nothing but good things for ya!!  =)

<3 Dev Team =)

Hehe, it's all good :P Tnx for taking the trouble of making a movie of it.

#20 User is offline   Nigel Icon

Posted 11 April 2007 - 06:36 AM

Hey good news.  The second Vid of the collection is being uploaded as we speak.  If the server has it up before I shut off my PC for the night, I'll post the link.  I'll try to get some more vids put together in the mean time so that hopefully I can get all caught up with the ones I have found to date. 

=)

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942