Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

SID can you confirm...

#1 Guest_FSK405 Driggs

Posted 16 May 2004 - 04:56 PM

Was run speed increased? I seem to be hauling a$$ around maps. I know the weapon balance was shifted away from sniping and has probably increased game speed in that respect but I am talking about movement rate. Anyone? Anyone?

-FSK405 Driggs

#2 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 16 May 2004 - 05:08 PM

read the news, there was only a minor change to speed when you get hit

#3 Guest_Majic.

Posted 16 May 2004 - 05:10 PM

It's two things:
1) When you are shot in the leg you don't slow down as much
2) When you run out of stamina you don't slow down as much :)

(the slow down after stamina loss thing was added in 3. something but now put back to what it originally was)

#4 Guest_FSK405 Driggs

Posted 16 May 2004 - 05:18 PM

I knew about that change. I just meant normal movement. A few of us FSKers were talking about the speed on TS and felt is was faster is all. Oswald, I DID read the news. I just had a simple question. You need to take some happy pills. You be GROUCHY lately!

-FSK405 Driggs

#5 Guest_Majic.

Posted 16 May 2004 - 05:30 PM

I believe that's about it.
I do want to get the complete change log from build 1 to what you have now so people can see the change process and post that on deadllamas but I gotta talk to bk about that.

There is one thing that may actually slow down gameplay and that is the stamina hit on crouching, it was a big argument in QA whether or not to add that and I was wondering if you guys noticed it yet (or if it's even noticable).

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 16 May 2004 - 05:35 PM

NO speed changes./

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942