Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

QA team ... are they?

#1 Guest_Dan0r

Posted 16 May 2004 - 06:03 PM

Hi there,

Im not trying to piss people off here. I just have a question and maybe the peeps involved know a/the sollution.

How can it be that after every release very big bugs (missing textures, HK max and such) are still in the game while having it released. I assume this game has been tested over and over and i just cant figure out for myself how its possible when every beta, RC and final have been tested.
Could someone plz explain ?

Tnx

#2 Guest_[n*e*r*d*].SplitKick

Posted 16 May 2004 - 06:05 PM

If there's a solution to this, they seriously don't need a post like yours to make 'em think about it.
Explanation of bugs: nothing's perfect. If you find bugs, report them if they haven't been reported yet. Otherwise, wait for the fix.

#3 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 16 May 2004 - 06:14 PM

Sorry, but that post is unacceptible. The QA team technically works with SID to create a better game for the community. They have busted their asses on this and many past releases. If you feel an urge to point fingers, then point them at the dev team. Because in the end we are the ones who utimately control when the file gets released. Unfortunately, shit happens, even after being tested over and over, especially if there are people involved.

Thread closed. Thank you, drive thru...

-Forum Nazi

Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942