#11 User is offline   Nologic (old) Icon

• LocationSeattle, Washington USA

Posted 16 May 2004 - 09:36 PM

deadpool -

What kind of bullshit question is that?

#12 Guest_Taco

Posted 17 May 2004 - 01:38 AM

You may as well add:

NOTHING else has changed in the release other than the ammo exploit....NOTHING!!!

People will ask....

Wrong. haha

Replaced missing texture in Casa

:P

looks like they put some cheat protection in

Best release ever.

Ha Ha

http://www.forums.ur...opic.php?t=1346

#13 Guest_deadpool

Posted 17 May 2004 - 05:26 AM

Its a very serious question.

#14 User is offline   a-F (old) Icon

Posted 17 May 2004 - 05:27 AM

dude, slap yourself

#15 User is offline   ikcam (old) Icon

• LocationSLC, UT

Posted 17 May 2004 - 07:53 PM

Awsome job to SID for all the work they put into this mod. Thanks for all time you have put into this game.

Ikcam

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 Guest_deadpool

Posted 18 May 2004 - 04:38 AM

slapping myself wouldn't help, its a pretty intelligent question if you think about it. How many extra patches do they have to do since they fuck up on the previous one?

#17 User is offline   Nologic (old) Icon

Posted 18 May 2004 - 05:06 AM

deadpool-

Actually it’s not very intelligent, its belittling the dev’s with the notion that they would likely break code else where to solve this one problem. Frankly it’s just insulting what you’ve posted and continue to post.

Oh and please don’t think that making such a statement does in fact represent intelligence, because it doesn’t…all it demonstrates is how asinine some members of our community can be.

Now if you want to give constructive feedback great I and the rest of the community would love to hear it…and maybe even SID as well, but if all your going to do is post ignorant shit and try to pass it off as some sort of enlightened Q&A…please don’t and just leave.

#18 Guest_deadpool

Posted 18 May 2004 - 08:19 PM

i forgot why 3.6 was released again? Please refresh my memory.

#19 User is offline   Nologic (old) Icon

Posted 18 May 2004 - 08:52 PM

To fix a exploit that appeared in the mod update.

Nothing was broken.

Spin it how you like, in the end you only continue to prove your lack of intellect that you seem to think you have.

Actually let me break it down for you into bite sized chunks.

exploit:
To make use of selfishly or unethically

broken:
To render useless or inoperative

Okay lets start off with broken shall we...this implys that some thing no longer works...non-functional...lets say the graphic's sub-system...if it was broken it would no longer work...it wouldn't display any thing...just kick you out to the desktop.

Now exploit this is some thing that happens that is not suppose to happen. Thus some thing does in fact work...its just misused...or not used in the manner that it was meant to.

In the case of 3.5 there was a exploit for the reloading of weapons. Could you still load your weapon...why yes you could...wow I guess that means...its NOT broken huh. So with the release of 3.5 there was NOTHING broken...there was just an exploit that was indeed found and hence patched.

So please tell me what doesn't work?

#20 User is offline   Nologic (old) Icon

Posted 20 May 2004 - 10:02 PM

deadpool -

I take it you have found its not fun being belittled...maybe now you understand what the dev's put up with and why they about dropped doing the mod altoghether and why some of us are so harsh on those talking shit.

I whole heartedly invite you to be constructive and a helpful member of the community, but the bs needs to be left at the door.

Hope to see you around.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942