Urban Terror Forums: who is responsible for KUNG FU tweaks? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

who is responsible for KUNG FU tweaks?

#11 Guest_AnubisXy

Posted 17 May 2004 - 05:06 PM

The boot thing is really sad. My favorite combo was SPAS-boot, and I could use it well. There was an art to booting, perhaps they did make it too easy in 3.0+, but instead of getting rid of it, bump it back to how it was in 2.5. Harder to boot, but if you knew how was just as effective or more effective than 3.0 since not everyone could do it. Seriously though, my play style for at least 2 years has been close quarter combat with shotgun+boot, and now I find myself in someones face, trying to boot and getting shot instead. Please consider changing how it works now, I know no one cares but the game lost alot of it's appeal to me because of this change.

#12 Guest_Liquid

Posted 17 May 2004 - 05:30 PM

I think this was a awsome Idea, have used them for along time. Nice job SID. Keep up the great work!!!!

#13 User is offline   Shiza Icon

• Account: shiza

Posted 17 May 2004 - 05:41 PM

I haven't tried the Rainbow Brite Edition NVG's yet, but I'm sure they are nice. The more options, the better.

#14 User is offline   EnDYmiON Icon

• Account: endymion

Posted 17 May 2004 - 05:56 PM

Wasn't the knife upgraded too? Some kind of slashing motion instead of the stab?

#15 User is offline   Kr0m Icon

•   former FS member   
    Lead Forums Administrator
  • Account: kr0m

Posted 17 May 2004 - 05:59 PM

Buh, the n00b vision goggles should go back to the way they were in previous versions of UrT. (Without the Fisher Price helper-brackets around players & object)

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 Guest_Killah Philah

Posted 17 May 2004 - 06:08 PM

I liked the nvg color idea, and since I am not John Kerry, I still do support it!!!!!

Thanks to SID for implementing that. It is cool for sure.

Teh boots though. I agree, I'm bummed about that. As stated elsewhere, it will change my style of play in close quarter combat, and I already noticed it affecting lots of other people. Constantly people are lunging at you while reloading or when out of ammo, but now nothing happens.

It's depressing to think about. :(

#17 User is offline   rashly (old) Icon

• Locationlong island

Posted 17 May 2004 - 06:17 PM

the new tac goggle colors are great. i dont know think anyone thinks that it is a bad change.

as for boots though, a hell of a lot of people think it is a change for the worse (me included).

#18 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 18 May 2004 - 09:27 AM

Easy fix, dont use wall jumping, there you go problem solved.

#19 Guest_Mr.StaggerLee*ReIIiK

Posted 18 May 2004 - 10:57 AM

only reason i dont use the NvG anymore is because of the "fisher price helper brackets u said." I got too accustomed to letting the brackets see for me...but they didnt work when just the top of someones head was poking out and i got sniped too many times like that...never touched em again...unless thats been fixed now, i dunno.

the colors are cool, less strain on your eyes!!! I was hoping for a rainbow color option, would be interesting :)

on the flipside of that...the brackets come in quite handy when hiding behind plants ala commune, or in the trees at algiers...be careful...the trees have g36s and lr300s :) :)

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942