Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

models and stuff Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_sHyan

Posted 17 May 2004 - 11:53 PM

First of great work with the 3.6 patch [SID] guys!!

Models models models
heard Oswald talking about a new female model on the radio the other night when will we see pics of this beauty?

not like the models in Urt atm is bad but they could ofc be better *that what i think* same with model animations. And im not suppriced if we in the future will see this coming.

Atm the animations for the player models are abit stiff there good and they do there jobb but there stiff.. *omg im going to get flamed for this*

Wish 1: Take away negev (or how the hell u spell it) its a useless weapon atm.

Wish 2: Make scope a atach item *like silencer / laser etc.*

wish 3: Give two sorts of body armor heavy and light (heavy= take more damage but u get tierd faster.. light = as vest is to day)

wish 4: Morphine....

thats my 5 cents for to day..
ill bring 10 to morrow..

*btw i blame all my miss spelling on the swedish school system*

#2 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 17 May 2004 - 11:58 PM

I think if there's still gonna be a ETUT, there will be new models maybe. Dunno for sure.

About wish 1:
If its useless, we can better find a way to make it of more use then just throw it away.

Wish2: Dunno it that's a good idea, it will make it much harder to get weaponbalance. But it's a pretty interesting idea.

Wish3: I dont think we should add items that will make players slower or get tired earlier. The game needs to stay quick.

#3 Guest_sHyan

Posted 18 May 2004 - 12:14 AM

wish 5: Graphic and remake of extra ammo. (longer mags for pistols = more ammo, Duel tejpt mags for fast switch (what we i sweden calls Jägar mag for mp5, amp, m4 and lf-300. Or atleast me and my friends in the army used to call it that :D )

takes away about 4sec or 8sec from normal reloading.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942