Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ARENA MAPS Part 2. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Shadowdragon Icon

• Account: shadowdragon

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:31 AM

OK maps 3 and 4 are almost done and ready for testing.  Here im going around the bounds of physics and created some weird arena maps for either fun or match play.  Pictures will be shown soon.  Also in ut4_arena4 there is multi-level complex to make an entirely exciting map.  More to come soon

#2 User is offline   Shadowdragon Icon

Posted 28 June 2007 - 08:20 PM

well whos ready for 3 and 4, well they are not done yet lol.  Been working on a normal map called TOTC (TALE OF TWO CITIES)  Kinda like the book but not really.  Two City sides symetrical on both sides for equally game play but more interactive in all modes of play.  Wait to you see bomb mode bc I added alot of goodies and fun stuff there.  Just watch out on the main roads lmfao
Well have fun and happy fragging

#3 User is offline   BladeUrbanTerrorist (old) Icon

• LocationBrighton, UK

Posted 28 July 2007 - 03:58 AM

always ready  :mrgreen:

#4 User is offline   Shadowdragon Icon

Posted 15 October 2007 - 05:32 PM

well for some of you that know, arena3 aka "FSK405 LIVE"has been in heavy testing from FSK405 due to the fact of the great ideas they came up with from original layout, overall its been so good that we are now into beta7 testing which will hopefully be final product  Arena 3 will support:  BM, TS, CTF, FTL, CAH and TDM, FTL and TS was added in last but overall will be interesting how this will go with new added tunnels and such,  keep an eye out bc this one is nice

#5 User is offline   AKKODIAK (old) Icon

Posted 15 October 2007 - 05:33 PM

Well I was there for one of the betas but noone ever let me know when the others were being tested :(

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Shadowdragon Icon

Posted 22 October 2007 - 08:36 AM

usually test at night, so u know what TeamSpeak Server to hit.  Btw go ahead and use ut4_arena3_beta6 if u have it, if not let me know ill send u a link ok, full version will be out shortly but having spawn issues with sentry even tho i only have him out for g_gametype 3,7 only

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942