Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Upcoming Plans of URBANBASE.NET ... Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_Wolfseye

Posted 18 May 2004 - 05:05 PM

Hi community...

I wish also to ask you here to help with ideas & suggestions for an upcoming project of mine. ;)

For that maybe a little Interest in 3rd Party Maps would be necessary and of course maybe a softspot for the forgotten Game Mode TDM !!!

Since I don´t want this idea in any way compromised, as it would be, when I ask Clanbase for this, URBANBASE.NET will do it on its own.

But as for every project comments, ideas & oppinions would be really appreciated.

Hmm, maybe for some of you sounds it interesting so far ?

Ok, check here. :)

http://www.urbanbase...topic.php?t=166

and this

http://www.urbanbase...topic.php?t=145

In case you haven´t been registered to the URBANBASE Forum until now, please do so. ;) Its no big deal...

I really would like to have your input in the threads, I posted above.

Wolfseye :roll:

#2 User is offline   LegoManser (old) Icon

• Lurking bastard
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 18 May 2004 - 07:48 PM

I think it sounds like fun. A cup where there is room for both new and old clans. I doubt people will play clanwars in TDM though. Tbh I think TS or CTF is the way to go.

#3 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 18 May 2004 - 07:51 PM

Yeah, sounds like fun, too bad there's no interest for something like this on our side of the pond.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942