Advertisement
  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Nice work idiot

#21 Guest_saltburn

Posted 18 May 2004 - 08:49 PM

My son had a Marlin 30:30, with a Bushnell scope.

who scopes a 30-30?

#22 User is offline   samalander (old) Icon

• LocationNew York

Posted 18 May 2004 - 09:31 PM

did you ever hear some1 whine about the sr8 when 3.4 was released? NO.

:roll:

suuuuuure.... I hated the damn sr8 in 3.4. OMFG, every single n00by was running around with it. Every corner you go around, some dude shooting you. BLERGH.

ya but did you post it on the forums? no.

that's because all of us who didn't like the 3.4 sr8 happen to be intelligent individuals :D who don't result to threads complaining the day after release. We waited, and waited, and when we had determined that we were indeed satisfied with our thoughts, we posted. Oh boy, did we post: remember the 3 or 4 11 page sr8 threads prior to 3.5?

#23 User is offline   Blade (old) Icon

• LocationThe Netherlands.

Posted 18 May 2004 - 09:33 PM

Nice joke samalander, or were you serious? :)

#24 User is offline   samalander (old) Icon

• LocationNew York

Posted 18 May 2004 - 09:50 PM

[quote name='"Blade"]Nice joke samalander' date=' or were you serious? :)[/quote']

Honestly, I didn't like the easy to use SR8 throughout 3.x, but I could deal with people using it. Only when it became so absurdly used by so many people who aren't that good did I resort to posting on the forums.

Besides, most of the people who are posting these threads act like babies who have their candy taken away: wah wah wah o.o

#25 Guest_PunisherFrosty

Posted 18 May 2004 - 09:51 PM

There wasnt a huge rampage when the 2.5 sr8 was there. And now it has the same MP and people do complain about it. Its just a mather of people have gotten used to a too easy sr8. And now all the people that were using sr8 but didnt actually have much skill are mad cuz they cant use it in 3.6 anymore.

People that truly deserver a 1 shot kill weapon can still use the sr8. Maybe the waist-bleedout should be put back.

yeah there wasnt but you forget like no one really used the sr8 that much at that time because, if i memory services me right the psg1 was just as good as the sr8 at the time. it wasnt intill later that the psg1 got some of its glory back. i remember alot of people not picking up to the sr8 at the time so in a way how can there be a rampage about a gun like no one ever used. unless you were the one compalining about how the snipers in the game were using it. to tell you the truth though i liked the old verisons because you had a mix of all the guns, its like now we have to jump to one gun to play the game where as to back in the day we used all the guns. i still miss that alot. but i had to adjust to the new ones in order to keep playing

I think blade is right about bashing the whining because everyone needs to listen to what they think instead of insulting them.

punisher

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 Guest_fpk

Posted 18 May 2004 - 09:54 PM

old people are wise and quiet, unless their fat and stressed... I'l assume ur not since u won a fight against a boar.

Now let's get down to business. You're an old man who for some reason is pissed off at a video game cause it became less realistic. If you knew anything about this game, you'd know that this game isn't realistic, never was, never will be (it's getting more fictional anyway). However, there are MANY realistic games out there that you can try which all look the same. Only thing that looks like urt is aq2 and sadly not much ppl play it anymore.

#27 Guest_PunisherFrosty

Posted 18 May 2004 - 10:11 PM

dude fpk who are you to tell people to leave? first off everyones part of this game. infact if you like to insult people so much why not you be the first person to leave then? dont insult people because of there opions frankly thats just wrong. as i said you need to insult theses people, you should move your arse on to another game so that u can kick people out. listen to them, dont insult them. if ya have something insulting to say then dont say it just say something that you like about the patch maybe they can relate to you in alot of ways.

no hard feelings

punisher

#28 User is offline   samalander (old) Icon

• LocationNew York

Posted 18 May 2004 - 10:20 PM

dude fpk who are you to tell people to leave? first off everyones part of this game. infact if you like to insult people so much why not you be the first person to leave then? dont insult people because of there opions frankly thats just wrong. as i said you need to insult theses people, you should move your arse on to another game so that u can kick people out. listen to them, dont insult them. if ya have something insulting to say then dont say it just say something that you like about the patch maybe they can relate to you in alot of ways.

no hard feelings

punisher

I didn't find his post very mean. Speaking of telling people to leave -- half of them threaten to quit anyways. Look at the topic, sheesh.

#29 Guest_99

Posted 18 May 2004 - 10:22 PM

I really do apologize if I ticked you off. When I named the post "Good job idiot", I was referring to the forum administrator that deleted my post from yesterday. I did not, by any means, want that title directed towards the developers of the mod. I feel that they have done a very good job and if my post from yesterday was still here then you would see my praises to them. I have been gaming since pong came out for the television. I have probably owned every type of game machine sold since then. I have nothing to prove to anyone about my age. Actually I made the comment about my age just to start that paragraph so I could say how much I LOVE "Urban Terror".

Oh well!!? Its just like on my server. I do things to make it interesting and fun. No matter what I do, there is always someone that does not enjoy it. I am sure that the same is true here. No matter what I say, certain peeps will not like it. This is what the developers of "Urban Terror" are dealing with also. I think I am not going to post anymore negative statements about the mod. I am just going to be thankful for what I got. THANKS.

I also apologize to the forum administrator that deleted my post. From what I just read, my post may have been deleted because of the pic I had posted with it was too big.

Oh! Did I mention? I like ice cream.

PEACE

#30 User is offline   Dave (old) Icon

Posted 19 May 2004 - 01:12 AM

Oh! Did I mention? I like ice cream.

WHOO GO ICE CREAM!

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942