• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New UrT Movie coming. Get your.... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Nixon (old) Icon

• LocationMaryland

Posted 19 May 2004 - 03:34 AM

....15 seconds of fame. I'm planning on making another movie for UrT and I am inviting all of the community to participate. If you wish to be included in the movie, please send me some demo3, no more than 3, to urtmovie@comcast.net . I can take demos of previous versions as well. This what I need from you if you are sending me a demo:
Please include which version of UrT the demo was taken with.
Please include a time from the movie where you think the best footage is, the content can be funny or badass. This means you will need to watch the demo prior to sending and have your timer on. If you do not include a timeline, your demo will not be watched.
Please keep the demos limited to 2 or 3 per person.
Feel free to suggest any type of music, including name of artist and name of song. I already have some music I've been planning on using, but suggest away.

#2 User is offline   War Spaghetti (old) Icon

• LocationPennyvania

Posted 19 May 2004 - 04:56 AM

www.celldweller.com is good urt movie music. Make sure to post the movie here first nixon =) gl

#3 Guest_Anonymous

Posted 19 May 2004 - 05:01 AM

is it alright i send you the tga's i have a sweet clip of me knifing 3 in a row in a match

pm me on #icu on gamesurge

#4 User is offline   Kennypumpa (old) Icon

• LocationNorrkoping, Sweden

Posted 19 May 2004 - 08:16 AM

Guess Ill be starting demoing again then =)

When is the deadline??

#5 User is offline   Blade (old) Icon

• LocationThe Netherlands.

Posted 19 May 2004 - 08:35 AM

nice idea, gl with it :)

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Nixon (old) Icon

• LocationMaryland

Posted 19 May 2004 - 01:52 PM

Dragoon, the only problem I see with sending the TGA's is they're gonna be too big to send. Send the demo and give me a timeline.

Kenny, there is no deadline set atm, it's gonna depend on how much response I get from the community.

#7 User is offline   sixtyVolts (old) Icon

Posted 19 May 2004 - 08:16 PM

I'll start taking some demos and see if I can come up with something juicy for ya.

#8 User is offline   Nixon (old) Icon

• LocationMaryland

Posted 21 May 2004 - 08:32 PM

Cmon folks, don't be shy. Send those demos in, remember, they just don't have to be 3.6 demos, I can go all the way back to 1.27.

#9 Guest_Meat_Popsickle

Posted 21 May 2004 - 11:39 PM

[quote name='"Nixon"]Cmon folks' date=' don't be shy. Send those demos in, remember, they just don't have to be 3.6 demos, I can go all the way back to 1.27.[/quote']

I just looked in my demo folder... seems that most of the demo's I take are of bot users on our servers :x I never seem to bother to demo in games.... I found one shot that was kinda cool though. I'll email it to you now.

#10 User is offline   mrp (old) Icon

• Locationuk

Posted 22 May 2004 - 11:04 AM

is it alright i send you the tga's i have a sweet clip of me knifing 3 in a row in a match

pm me on #icu on gamesurge

prolly save ur dcc time if u converted them to .jpg then zipped em up .. then he can reconvert em back to tga when he recieves em ;x

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942