<up arrow key>
<enter>
<up arrow key>
<enter>

(ioq3 has console memory with up-arrow)
almost all consoles do even windows cmd prompt

#54 User is offline   Rafty (old) Icon

Posted 30 July 2007 - 07:32 PM

I hate the fact that in 4.0 there is soo many cheaters ... I remember with punkbuster there were way less cheaters now with io battleeye theyre everywhere and when you try to do something about it every acts like theyre cheating too .... they all ask why you call vote to kick cheater ????? .... then theres people named "All" there has got to be a stop to this.

100% agree!

just a few mins ago: two cheaters with different haxor-packages on the same server, thats two much when there's no admin available. and it's not only cheating - they wound their own team at spawn, tking the flag carrier and at least this namestealing. that's what makes the game unplayable from time to time and meanwhile i see that every day, btw...

the problem is that nothing happens, also this cheat packages are known and BE could do something against this haxors.  :?

#55 User is offline   IT_Psycho (old) Icon

• LocationItaly

Posted 18 August 2007 - 12:32 AM

The real problem is that, without an anti-cheat, every young-nerd-noob is able to find an aimbot, put it on his computer and use it to destroy your match.
Some of them enter in the server and start TK for some minutes, than disconnect. Other let a team do so many points that it's impossible to  balance the score. Even if you kick them, the match is pointless.....

Now you can play UrT only in private servers and with friends or teammates. The public match on public server is almost impossible.
IMHO, the game is gone.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#56 User is offline   Phantomas71 Icon

• Account: phantomas71

Posted 18 August 2007 - 01:14 AM

wait, the ioUrT is apparently gone... UrT itself not

#57 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 18 August 2007 - 01:45 AM

...and as was said time and time again before we released a stand alone, there would be NO ANTI CHEAT developed by the development team. That is not our responsibility. I suggest everything sack up and if you really want an anti-cheat, either find someone who can code it or go through the gaming community and find a dedicated group that does nothing but anti-cheats. We fulfilled our end of the agreement. Tehre was never a guarantee of an anti-cheat post release.

The real problem is that, without an anti-cheat, every young-nerd-noob is able to find an aimbot, put it on his computer and use it to destroy your match.
Some of them enter in the server and start TK for some minutes, than disconnect. Other let a team do so many points that it's impossible to  balance the score. Even if you kick them, the match is pointless.....

Now you can play UrT only in private servers and with friends or teammates. The public match on public server is almost impossible.
IMHO, the game is gone.

#58 User is offline   Phantomas71 Icon

• Account: phantomas71

Posted 18 August 2007 - 01:51 AM

so, how are the talks with GV guys goin?

#59 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 18 August 2007 - 03:47 AM

dunno...they havent contacted us, so I assume they are working on something else...woekele is in touch with them as I understand it

#60 User is offline   Woekele Icon

•   former FS member   
    Public Relations
  • Account: woekele

Posted 18 August 2007 - 08:03 AM

Yes, they are working on something else first, nothing we can do about that.

IT_Psycho, I played like 2 hours yesterday on publics and ran into very little problems. (server had friendlyfire and most votes disabled)

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942