Advertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

wtf? BHA & TW clan

#11 User is offline   PatientZero (old) Icon

Posted 26 July 2007 - 11:38 PM

And if I'm cheating, its certainly news to me...

I bet you use your keyboard and mouse, f***ing cheater.

#12 User is offline   BladeUrbanTerrorist (old) Icon

• LocationBrighton, UK

Posted 27 July 2007 - 12:05 AM

Loving seeing you use them punctuation marks i gave ya D33P_FRI3D|poop!  :mrgreen:

#13 User is offline   StonedLemming (old) Icon

• LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 27 July 2007 - 04:56 AM

Ive racked up quite a impressive collection of cheat accusations and vote kicks myself, not that im proud of it..

4x aimbot
1x wallhack
2x speedbot (lol)
1x JUMPBOT (rofl)

Also a number of times they didnt say anything, but everybody just voted yes.... hmmm.. :cry:
Kinda sux too get kicked when youre just having a good day, so spectate before calling votes people. :P

#14 User is offline   Juno Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: juno
  • Main tag: ~SG~

Posted 27 July 2007 - 09:36 AM

Popably if u r only 1 good player between n00bs, u obvoiusly crash their fun.
Some servers should be: for n00bs only. U were resting having some headshots. But for these ppl it wasnt fun. :)
Its better of course to play with better players, but sometimes ppl want to play with this same (no)skills players.

#15 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 27 July 2007 - 04:38 PM

Ive racked up quite a impressive collection of cheat accusations and vote kicks myself, not that im proud of it..

4x aimbot
1x wallhack
2x speedbot (lol)
1x JUMPBOT (rofl)

no "health hack"?

"I shot him 100 times and still alive".

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   dan Icon

• Account: dan

Posted 27 July 2007 - 05:44 PM

wtf? LKBF clan or some also had the |poop tag. at least u and another guy called Trog, dont remember the others. u guys open a thread like this, but do the same, like those guys u now blame? i was playing with u guys on some servers and your whole clan was whining about that i hax and shit. was playing with my alias nick first but even after renaming and telling u guys who i am, it not stoped. funny thing is u call me hax0r, then try to get me into your ts2 and even asked if i wanna be trial in your clan and then again im the hax0r and now i see such a thread like this. thats just great. :)

#17 User is offline   deviationer (old) Icon

Posted 27 July 2007 - 06:17 PM

I think |NN|AudioAxes (sp?) takes the award for most accused h4x0ring. That dude is just good.

#18 User is offline   D33P_FRI3D|poop (old) Icon

• Locationeither at my pc or my gravitational device o(^_^)o

Posted 28 July 2007 - 04:20 AM

Loving seeing you use them punctuation marks i gave ya D33P_FRI3D|poop!  :mrgreen:

Blade i do not know u but u seem real cool so i <3 u :wink:

#19 User is offline   D33P_FRI3D|poop (old) Icon

Posted 28 July 2007 - 04:27 AM

wtf? LKBF clan or some also had the |poop tag. at least u and another guy called Trog, dont remember the others. u guys open a thread like this, but do the same, like those guys u now blame? i was playing with u guys on some servers and your whole clan was whining about that i hax and crap. was playing with my alias nick first but even after renaming and telling u guys who i am, it not stoped. funny thing is u call me hax0r, then try to get me into your ts2 and even asked if i wanna be trial in your clan and then again im the hax0r and now i see such a thread like this. thats just great. :)

plz show me this? cuz uhhhh wut the fuck r u talking about and yes i know ur name sexy so step the fuck off my cock ok partner ;)

#20 User is offline   D33P_FRI3D|poop (old) Icon

Posted 28 July 2007 - 04:33 AM

wtf? LKBF clan or some also had the |poop tag. at least u and another guy called Trog, dont remember the others. u guys open a thread like this, but do the same, like those guys u now blame? i was playing with u guys on some servers and your whole clan was whining about that i hax and crap. was playing with my alias nick first but even after renaming and telling u guys who i am, it not stoped. funny thing is u call me hax0r, then try to get me into your ts2 and even asked if i wanna be trial in your clan and then again im the hax0r and now i see such a thread like this. thats just great. :)
hahahhaha take some more drugs bro

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942