• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Seeing through doors and walls???

#11 User is offline   war59312 (old) Icon

• LocationU.S.A

Posted 20 May 2004 - 07:58 AM

It happened to me tc but I just died and it went away.

#12 User is offline   BlackRider (old) Icon

Posted 20 May 2004 - 08:26 AM

Conflicting pk3's can cause weird things to happen in a map..

#13 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 20 May 2004 - 09:53 AM

Maybe its because either you or the server is missing a pakfile? Like 3.3 or 3.5?? Or maybe you dont miss it, buts corrupt?

#14 Guest_Chaco Taco|poop

Posted 20 May 2004 - 10:52 AM

alright well i know ya don't have to have every pk3 file for this thing to work (hence 3.3, etc), just the ones that come with a full install (3.4) plus the patches up to this point, all i'm pointing out is this seems to be a bug a few people have run across... wondering if maybe anyone from the development team has had this happen to them? but neways, 99 u heard the men, check the servers files, make sure nothin is missin... i wouldn't go so far as to do a reinstall... unless this gets worse, but until then, i hope i get to run through stuff and see through walls again... its sooo unfair :twisted: :shock: :P lol.... c'mon dev. team, lets see a post for ur best guess?

#15 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 20 May 2004 - 11:03 AM

Its not a bug, its people who cant install stuff properly =]

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   mrp (old) Icon

• Locationuk

Posted 20 May 2004 - 12:32 PM

MSN + ATI anyone?

having ur screen constantly flicker for 5 secs .. then ur gamma totally screwed .. whilst also having ur desktop cursor over ur urt crosshair is no fun :< .. and then u can only see thru walls for a short while .. like 5 secs or so :x

So no .. its not much help haxwise if u ask me .. altho i dun know alot about hax :0

#17 User is offline   Mav (old) Icon

• LocationGreenwood, Nova Scotia, Canada

Posted 21 May 2004 - 12:24 AM

There are a lot of people who used the 3.4 installer, and as stated on urt.net main page it was pulled, because the 3.3pk3 was missing. Without this pk3 you will be missing updated maps. As above the person fell thru a box that he saw, but was not there really. This is because your client loads the 3.0 version of village2, the map was changed in 3.3. So you load the wrong version of the map. or vica versa. the server loads 3.0 village and you load 3.3. Either way it client/server issue and not a game bug. Check your files

#18 Guest_[5013]

Posted 21 May 2004 - 01:44 AM

MSN + ATI anyone?

yeh, me

believe me its more of a curse than a gift.
when some1 logs in my fps drops to 10 and for 10 or more secs urt looks like I inhaled too much laughing gas. 3 secs of that wonderfull kill-me-I-wont-shoot-you expirience I can see ppl walking trough walls (providing not too many of them). after ur 'wallhacking' u still have 5 seconds where ur fps is at 10 and the skybox flashes before u, making u jump right into a wall instead of booting ur enemy when he is standing still (shooting u 90° to ur left).
I get killed far more times than I can take tactical benefit.

I'm just too lazy to alt+enter after I connect with my msn on.

edit: oops mrp covered it

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942