Advertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MITHRIL's Finest - Urban Terror Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   N!ghtW (old) Icon

Posted 09 August 2007 - 03:17 AM

i must say, REALLY NICE WORK! and you guys surely got some pretty nice aim for a few days on the game!
keep the good work  :-D

#12 User is offline   c|M WarBirD (old) Icon

• LocationGermany

Posted 09 August 2007 - 11:34 AM

Lost that skill in 1.6 though.

CS requires Skill ?  :lol: :lol:

I can´t imagine that is hard to camp behind a box. ;) And it can´t for sure be the speed, except Speedhacks are involved. *LOL*

No hard feelings m8, just find the above words funny. ;)

Whats the music btw. in the Movie ?

#13 User is offline   ChidoriARX7 (old) Icon

• LocationTemecula, CA, still dreaming on going to Japan ^^

Posted 09 August 2007 - 02:01 PM

CS does require skill lol.

Camping behind a box IS easy. Surviving to do it is not.

The music for the movie is called "Through the Fire and Flames" by Dragonforce.

Also, like I said, critiques are welcome, whether it's for the gameplay or the video itself. I like getting bashed on my work if I did something wrong because it gets drilled in my head to never do it again.

#14 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: nexu
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 09 August 2007 - 06:37 PM

CS does require skill lol.

The only game i consider really require skill is Q3A-DeFrag. Everything else can be camped up to All-Star level.

#15 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 09 August 2007 - 07:08 PM

I've seen urt than can't be camped. The best euro ctf players for example. They don't only jump, they headshot you on air behind that crate. While thinking their next 4 moves s/headshots.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   c|M WarBirD (old) Icon

• LocationGermany

Posted 10 August 2007 - 11:40 AM

The only game i consider really require skill is Q3A-DeFrag. Everything else can be camped up to All-Star level.

Thats true, there is nothing that skill-taking than Q3-Defrag. Compared to that, all the other jump or whatever tricky things you see in other Games, are nothing compared to that. Watch this or this, then you know what skill is.

After years of more than enjoying those Movies, *addicted* ... I lately started to try Defrag myself. Damn, I maybe just scratched the surface with 1 % of whats possible. Its so damned hard, precision and timing is more essential than anything else. Hundreds, thousands of tries, even more, until you got something to work, and I don´t mean what those guys in the Movies do, thats even further far away. But its incredibly fun. ;)

#17 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 10 August 2007 - 11:50 AM

the have no stamina. hax.

#18 User is offline   c|M WarBirD (old) Icon

• LocationGermany

Posted 10 August 2007 - 12:20 PM

the have no stamina. hax.

ROFLMAO  :lol:

#19 User is offline   MerkyMerc Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: merkymerc

Posted 10 August 2007 - 03:44 PM

Thats true, there is nothing that skill-taking than Q3-Defrag. Compared to that, all the other jump or whatever tricky things you see in other Games, are nothing compared to that. Watch this or this, then you know what skill is.

After years of more than enjoying those Movies, *addicted* ... I lately started to try Defrag myself. Damn, I maybe just scratched the surface with 1 % of whats possible. Its so damned hard, precision and timing is more essential than anything else. Hundreds, thousands of tries, even more, until you got something to work, and I don´t mean what those guys in the Movies do, thats even further far away. But its incredibly fun. ;)

:-o :-o :-o :-o Vertizontal. Holy sh!!!t. I have never before seen any tricks like this. Amazing.

#20 User is offline   c|M WarBirD (old) Icon

• LocationGermany

Posted 10 August 2007 - 04:02 PM

:-o :-o :-o :-o Vertizontal. Holy sh!!!t. I have never before seen any tricks like this. Amazing.

I can recommend a few others too, let me know when you want. ;) And yes, its amazing, though i am not sure the word amazing would be enough. ;)

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942