• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

looking for a weapon cycle script Rate Topic: -----

#11 Guest_Wil Badger

Posted 22 May 2004 - 10:53 AM

ok i just tried it out and ran into 2 problems:

1) there is "dead space" between empty slots -it would still try to cycle to the nades even if they are not equiped....you then have to cycle again to the next slot

2) the weapon cycle can still get screwed up by picking up and dropping different weapons

it's a script hence the dead spot there is always going to be that space .the second part how is it affected by dropping/changing a weapon .unless you drop a weapon in which case you will have the dead space . see i really don't use this script i just wrote it quick for you. i use a bind that switches between primary and secondary and another one for my pistol .i think scripts will slow down the ammount of time it takes to draw the weapon .because you have to hit the button then it has to be read the executed then it will switch . i use scripts to change things like crosshair color in the middle of play to make it stand out against the background of what ever map comes up or team i spawn on. or for weapons load outs to switch weapons in game play for the next time i spawn .scripts like these are the ones that save you time.they can have there extra milli second or two to execute .i just like to have to have my weapons on the quickiest change possible.

#12 User is offline   audioaxes (old) Icon

Posted 22 May 2004 - 11:41 PM

i tried this one script that had one bind to switch to nades and pistols and another for the primary and secondary but i didnt like it

so now im back to default weapon cycle, and i guess ill bug SID for an option that locks in the cycle order and doesnt get rearranged no matter what gun you pick up or drop

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942