Get teams' players Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   AKGRIZZLY (old) Icon

• LocationAlaska

Posted 06 November 2007 - 10:01 AM

I know there's no Q3 console manual

Wisdom of the ages young grasshopper,

Approach students, close the circle at the feet of teh master,

Commander Keen

Nothing for UrT but good reference material.  That command just broadcasts for me btw, haven't tried it in game.

.....Tai Kwan Leap is not a path to a door, but a road, leading forever towards the horizon.

#22 User is offline   Csan (old) Icon

• LocationBudapest

Posted 06 November 2007 - 12:00 PM

I get thou, Mylord. :)

What I meant was - and sorry for not being explicit enough - that there's no official console manual, reference or guide or whatnot. Now that the engine is GPL, this whole thing is another issue, of course, but you see, the one you linked (which I knew of, btw ;)) is itself "Commander Keen's" and not "id Software's" :)

#23 User is offline   AKGRIZZLY (old) Icon

• LocationAlaska

Posted 07 November 2007 - 12:55 AM

errm I'm not the master,  commander keen is the master, it doesn't get much more official than that for q3 man.  Why would Id make one where his already pwnzjooallsohardandeeply?  Hrrm? but you knew that!

The truth is, that entire post is 100% concoted in order for me to have the opportunity to quote from Tai Kwan Leap Boot to teh Head, so, carry on...as you were....that is all.  :roll:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942