Urban Terror Forums: Soon in the works, Tale Of Two Cities - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Soon in the works, Tale Of Two Cities Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Shadowdragon Icon

• Account: shadowdragon

Posted 31 August 2007 - 02:45 PM

About maps in works I would like to point out a decent size map that im working on.  Its called Tale Of Two Cities.  Big detail map with all modes in play.  Following is a link to see some screen shots to give you a view whats going to be on the map.  Bombmode is going to be great because the bridges do blow up.  Beware of gas lines too hehe.  Well take a look more updates soon to come.

#2 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 01 September 2007 - 09:33 AM

you missed adding a link!

#3 User is offline   Shadowdragon Icon

Posted 01 September 2007 - 10:48 PM

oops must of slipped ok here it is
http://picasaweb.goo...onshosting/TOTC

#4 User is offline   griswold (old) Icon

Posted 02 September 2007 - 02:04 AM

Looking good. I just hope that we'll be able to acces the houses, but only some of them, or the map would be campers dream :D.

#5 User is offline   Shadowdragon Icon

Posted 02 September 2007 - 02:51 AM

quite a few houses when done are accessable, theres alot of work being done to the map, soon more pics will be taken along with some special details to the map.  Stayed tune for more info

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   žalost (old) Icon

• vivisectionist
  • Locationseahorse seahell

Posted 03 September 2007 - 12:23 AM

nice. looks like its being built on a grid. dont think flow be too bad on this one considering its the same on both sides :)

#7 User is offline   Shadowdragon Icon

Posted 14 September 2007 - 04:39 AM

ty keres, critics on both sides of mapping have said either Arena maps are good or bad.  I see them as good for the game play and equality on both sides.  Then you have those asshats that say well those maps sucks bc either lighting or graphics wise.  So to shut them all up i been working on this project for a while to make it one of the most interesting maps around.  I see bomb mode on some servers and this will be one nice map for that mode upon team survivor, ctf and CTH.  Maybe even some FTL.  But overall ill keep you guys posted on new pics for this map.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942