Urban Terror Forums: I was just wondering reg: Sr8 discussion... - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

I was just wondering reg: Sr8 discussion...

#1 User is offline   MeNoPausE (old) Icon

• LocationNew York, NY

Posted 20 May 2004 - 02:12 AM

Whatever happened to
TwentySeven wrote:

Yeah Im not really satisfied with the results of these polls - certainly not conclusive, so I'd say "no change" for the time being.

or

Oswald wrote:

Nah, dont like either change, leave as is.

and

Lt1 wrote:

dead subject

and thats all in regards to "The future of the Sr8 part two"
So as you can see to an informed community member, the changes are pretty shocking. I do have respect for all SID members but respect does not include kissing ass like many turncoats in these forums. I am disappointed and am just expressing these thoughts yet the hostile attitudes of kiss ass pansies is intolerable. The people who don't like the changes aren't all noobs, we just disagree and we were told nothing was changing yet we were further penalized and all I keep hearing are responses from autoers acting like we are jerks for having opinions??? On pubs we now have campfests or no snipers and in private games everyones spamming the lr. Oh well, life goes on... :?

#2 User is offline   StrayCat (old) Icon

Posted 20 May 2004 - 02:31 AM

The real snipers finally got their gun back the way we like it. We don't want to let that go... we don't want a bunch of ppl that can't handle change to spam the forums critisizing it to be changed immediatly before we even get the chance to enjoy it. thx.

#3 User is offline   MeNoPausE (old) Icon

• LocationNew York, NY

Posted 20 May 2004 - 02:46 AM

Once again a useless response. Thx, you obviously love to hear yourself talk, or type. I actually have no problem with killing people using new/2.5 Sr8. I used it then and can still to this day. I just don't like being mislead and I certainly don't see why the Sr8 has been picked on continuosly. Seems it has the most penalties out of all weapons. The problem is the autoers who want to spam, not a useless Sr8. If drastic change came to the lr you can switch to the AK or G36 but snipers really only have PSG and Sr8 and there is one choice in that regard.
Be happy, I will be too, I just can't ignore facts because my happiness has blinded reality from my eyes.

#4 User is offline   Mav (old) Icon

• LocationGreenwood, Nova Scotia, Canada

Posted 20 May 2004 - 04:05 AM

It gets the most penalities cause it happens to be the most powerfull weapon, short of the bomb blast. It gets picked on so much, cause people use it for assault when it wasn't put in for that, so in order to balance it out, you have to make it more difficult to use. Even during testing, there were numerous players who used nothing but the sr8. Then the changes arrived, and gameplay changed. Finally did something right, to get the other weapons used.

#5 User is offline   StrayCat (old) Icon

Posted 20 May 2004 - 09:00 PM

The fact that I like the Sr8 as it is isn't a useless response. It's "voicing my opinion" just like you did. The fact that they didn't consult you before making changes or explain what they were going to do before they released it is the real useless post. If anyone likes to hear themselves talk it's you. What is another useless thread about the Sr8 going to accomplish? You want them to justify to "you" why they didn't come out and explain what they were going to do? They don't owe you or anyone else an explanation and thats that. I respect all the SID members and I respect you, I just don't agree with trying to antagonize an argument about a moot point. Not only do they not have to justify the changes they made, but they definitily don't need you quoting old threads of what they said trying to take things out of context just to stir up shit. (while trying to keep it under wraps during a pre-release time where everyone is crying cuz the game is going to change again and their scared, why the hell would they come straight out and tell everyone all the changes? That's asking for all the noobs to come out of the woodwork and hammer them with bs, just because it doesn't fit their personal preferences.) You were disappointed. GG it happens. Sorry if you felt I was being derogative to your comments, but really... what is a thread like this supposed to solve? Exactly. You weren't "mislead" you were just left out of the loop, and so was I... but that's perfectly fine. It's their mod...

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 Guest_WheresMyPants

Posted 20 May 2004 - 09:24 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

#7 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 20 May 2004 - 09:29 PM

Come on, he was just asking what happened to it. Prolly they just changed their minds. They experienced some more sr8-crap or got some more feedback from people from the community or whatever and dedcided a change was needed.

#8 User is offline   StrayCat (old) Icon

Posted 20 May 2004 - 09:40 PM

But the bottom line is it's done and they don't have to justify it to him or any of us. correct? ok then. I'm done. sry for disagreeing with ya there mena... just sick of all the crap the Sr8's catchin, and I really really don't want to lose it... it's perfect how it is. IMO gg, later.

#9 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 20 May 2004 - 10:08 PM

They dont have to off course, but he was just asking. So a little response would be nice.

#10 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 20 May 2004 - 10:15 PM

It's our development, things change...

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942