Urban Terror Forums: Anybody know about a working version of Stats of Terror? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Anybody know about a working version of Stats of Terror? Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_Hunter

Posted 20 May 2004 - 05:53 PM

Does anybody know where I can find this program, and if it will work with 3.6 or not? I can't access the author's page @ http://bcovel.2ya.com

What about a SID included stats engine? I saw that mentioned on a DesRat clan news post. Any more information?

#2 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 20 May 2004 - 06:16 PM

umm, nope no stats from us for Q3 version...someone should have SoT around. I might even

#3 User is offline   Nixon (old) Icon

• LocationMaryland

Posted 20 May 2004 - 06:30 PM

I have it, but I need to comb through the death messages to see if anything needs updating from 3.4. Keep in mind B.Covle hasn't updated since 2.6a, so the program only has limited functionality anymore. It's good is you just want to parse a logfile and see some basic stats.

#4 User is offline   Demiurgos (old) Icon

Posted 20 May 2004 - 07:14 PM

I know atleast mine needs some updating. If you've got a working file, would you mind sending it to me/sharing it?

#5 User is offline   No|Leaf|Clover (old) Icon

• LocationNew York, USA

Posted 20 May 2004 - 08:36 PM

Nix, wasn't he thinking of continuing work on it a few months ago? Do you happen to have any updates on that?

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Nixon (old) Icon

• LocationMaryland

Posted 20 May 2004 - 10:33 PM

He said he was gonna look into it, but that was only after I suggested that if he was interested in releasing the source code for somebody to pick up on the project. I will update the death messages, so ppl can use it for shits and giggles, but Jagged aka FranklinRoosevlet is working on a new stats engine for UrT called EatMyStats. I'll see if he can post an update.

#7 Guest_Killah Philah

Posted 20 May 2004 - 10:51 PM

Will someone who can talk to B.Covel tell him I am still willing to help and or take over SoT. I talked to him a long while ago and he was going to try and update it, but i never heard back and don't have his contact info. He said it's written in Delpi which I know really well, so if you talk to him, please let him know my offer is still open.

#8 Guest_FranklinRoosevelt

Posted 21 May 2004 - 12:12 AM

Nixon suggested I give an update on EatMyStats. EMS will be a multiserver engine that reports stats to a central server. Currently the project is pretty close to an early alpha stage. I haven't had much time to finish up the code I've been working on, but it is coming along nicely, and if I can get some time over the next week or two, hopefully we'll see another update :).

Initially I'll be using the Web Interface from Unistats, but I hope to do a complete rewrite to produce something a little more attractive.

I'll let you know more as I can :)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942