Advertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Love UrT Rate Topic: -----

#11 Guest_Killah Philah

Posted 05 April 2004 - 11:32 PM

I can never remember if it was 1.26a and 1.26b, or 1.27a and 1.27b, whichever, that is when I started, and I haven't missed a release yet.

GG, I reeeeeeaaaaaaaaallly can't wait for the port to ET, just forget about the q3 version please.

#12 User is offline   braindamage (old) Icon

Posted 06 April 2004 - 12:13 AM

thanks again SID for the hard work, ive played for about 3 years now (1.27) and its always been a fun time. Try not to let the haters get you down! normaly people say "gg SID" as a negative remake about the game, but i would like to say gg beacuse you always make an enjoyable game for me.

-bd

#13 User is offline   StrayCat (old) Icon

Posted 06 April 2004 - 02:34 AM

I've gone through a few names since I started playing:

KanNabiS KoRpsE
{DsF}KanNabiS
Kan
Wyze
Lennon |R.I.P

I've only been in 3 clans:

{DsF}
[e]
|R.I.P

I've met quite a few great friends:

All of RIP (the best most respectful group of guys/girl you could come across)
Rainmaker
Sniperwolf
[PoD]
and quite a few more decent ppl but I'll stop there...

And I've seen alot of asshats come and go.

I've played a whole hella lot of Urban terror... and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I don't play on pubs very often for the simple fact that there are alot of immature kids that play these days, but win or lose the organized leagues and tourneys that I do play in are the best times of all. And those times couldn't have been had without SID's hard work and dedication.

No other game has the speed and feel of Urban Terror. Period. You guys do a hell of a job, and for a free game I have to say it's well worth the money.

Keep up the good work and don't let these smacktards side track you from giving the real dedicated players like us more of the same great game you have been giving us for years.

Cheers!

#14 Guest_CGmonkey

Posted 06 April 2004 - 07:45 PM

[quote name='"Oswald"]unfortunately as long as there are asshats there will be complaining' date=' see the locked thread about the gayness of the mod....same old tired crap. but thanks for the support![/quote']

People wouldn't get upset if they didn't like urt in the first place :)

#15 Guest_C-X

Posted 06 April 2004 - 09:02 PM

i've loved UrT since i first started playing in and i have thoroughly enjoyed every release. there have been changes that i thought were the suck (the only big one was the removal of flash grenades), but since i'm not on the QA team, you dont hear me whining.

i like releases, the more they change the better - its like having to learn a new game, and it keeps gameplay "fresh" for me.

also, i hate it when people have massive threads dedicated to bitching out SID and then say things like "well all the COMPETETIVE players are the best to listen to, not the noobs" - lol. i'm a competetive player and i pretty much disagree with every thing that the other so-called "real" players have said/suggested/cried about. :evil:

gj SID, and thx for a free game.

.:blam:.(C-X)

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   HoboHumpinSlut (old) Icon

Posted 06 April 2004 - 09:31 PM

bj0rked ???

hes prolly referring to the icelandic singer. dont know what björk has to do with urt tho.

#17 User is offline   autoaim.cfg (old) Icon

Posted 06 April 2004 - 09:43 PM

bj0rked ???
Anything I can take credit for ? =)

I'm guessing that the pumpkin whos first name is Kenny
also has a last name and that last name is Björk...
Heheh, Kenny Björk from Norrköping... now you're trapped, son!
Nowhere to run! Nowhere to hide!

Posted Image

#18 User is offline   HoboHumpinSlut (old) Icon

Posted 06 April 2004 - 11:57 PM

how the fsck should i know that, mr. bäck?

#19 User is offline   autoaim.cfg (old) Icon

Posted 07 April 2004 - 12:02 AM

NOOOOOOOooooooo.......

Now they're getting closer... closer... closer... I can feel them... The walls... the wall... they are closing in on me... The have one more piece of the puzzle now... the hands have moved closer to midnight... OH WON'T YOU CRY FOR THE IRRELEVANT CHILDREN OF SODOM AND STRATFORD-ON-AVON! Oh! The humanity of it all!!!

/me hides

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942