Urban Terror Forums: It's Mikey again, Question about problems connecting locally - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

It's Mikey again, Question about problems connecting locally Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_mikey

Posted 20 October 2004 - 05:36 PM

Hey guys, you bailed me out once, I hope you can do it again! My brother came over last night with his PC and we tried to hook up and play UT locally through my ethernet cord, needless to say we could play quake III fine, but when we tried to play UT, I couldn't connect to his server. I could see it, and my G5 says that it is there, but when I load, it says something to the effect of "....something....map folder" I don't remember what it said before 'map folder" I'll have to look it up tonight. Any ideas for the newbie? Let me know, you guys rock...oh and thanks for the welcome.

#2 User is offline   HornetOSX (old) Icon

• LocationDenver CO Home of the Av's

Posted 20 October 2004 - 05:55 PM

make sure you have the auto download feature off on the client and that the server is set to not require the client to hav all the maps .. I cant rememeber them off the top of my head .. had one hell of a night last night .. I'm hangin .

#3 Guest_mikey

Posted 20 October 2004 - 11:21 PM

I'll have to try that, and sorry about the hard night! I'll let you know if it works. Where do I tell the server to let him in if he doesn't have all the maps. Thanks again.
The Newbie

#4 Guest_mikey

Posted 22 October 2004 - 05:14 PM

Your a genius man! Thanks for everthing!

#5 User is offline   HornetOSX (old) Icon

• LocationDenver CO Home of the Av's

Posted 22 October 2004 - 06:31 PM

Sorry I was not able to get ya the answer before ... I've been away from a computer with urban terror on it LOL

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942