Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Color Entities Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   žalost (old) Icon

• vivisectionist
  • Locationseahorse seahell

Posted 13 November 2007 - 11:01 PM

Ill probably post this along with my measurement entities sticky, but if i didn't draw attention to its changing then nobody would know. plus i wasn't the one to stickify it so i should keep it as a thread before editing my previous post and adding these.

now:

These entities are used to group and color entities in the orthographic views, i found these useful when plotting buildings on a terrain grid, when i could not see the brushes positioned against all the other terrain brushes. They fundamentally work the same as a func_group, just they have no keys or spawn flags once again. I need someone to mirror the .DEFs because i think that the mega upload download may have been deleted by now on the measurement entities. It gets deleted 30 days without download.

Here is the [temporary] link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=92BCP898

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942