Urban Terror Forums: IM A NEWBIE.. PLZ READ THIS AND ANSWER BACK FAST - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

IM A NEWBIE.. PLZ READ THIS AND ANSWER BACK FAST Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 05 April 2004 - 08:25 AM

I suggest the manual for starters...

#22 Guest_BaZe

Posted 05 April 2004 - 11:17 AM

i suggest u ignore blackrider, the rest of the community is polite and friendly...

#23 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

• Locationroyal.stockholm.se

Posted 05 April 2004 - 11:33 AM

[quote name='"BaZe"]i suggest u ignore blackrider' date=' the rest of the community is polite and friendly...[/quote']

Especially Baze teh little hubby! :)

Welcome redemption! Sorry to say you nearly HAVE to buy the gme if you wanna play the game online. And you don't wanna play it offline ;P

Blackrider, ffs, you could just have told him in a friendly way about the rules concering warez on this forum. And about grammar, well, my grammar sucks, why? I ain't native english or american, go figure. And people have spellingdisorders, but that has hardly nothing to with age.

About his nick, hehe, there are players in the community that shares the same nick as me, do I care, no. If TLOG|Redemption have issues with another player it is his business, not yours.

Your ways does NOT contribute making this community better than the CS one. It is WE that sets the standards, think about that next time. Just a friendly advice.

Oh, and welcome again redemption! o/

#24 Guest_BaZe

Posted 05 April 2004 - 12:28 PM

u got it roadkill!! (hubby? wtf?) :idea: :shock:

oh yeah, sure, saying were friendly and stuff i should've welcomed u redemption, i guess i was just pissed at blackrider making the community looking bad, so welcome m8 ;). :!:

#25 Guest_Mikesmaf

Posted 05 April 2004 - 01:17 PM

blackrider........................... :evil: shutup!!! he gets your point and i don't think he'll do it again.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

• Locationroyal.stockholm.se

Posted 05 April 2004 - 01:23 PM

Hahahaha Baze! PWND! Teh HUB-man! weeeee o/

#27 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 05 April 2004 - 05:57 PM

Thread closed. Thank you, drive thru...

-Forum Nazi

Posted Image

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942