Urban Terror Forums: Couple bugs found in 4.1 the Dev team might want to know about - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Couple bugs found in 4.1 the Dev team might want to know about Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   DankRider Icon

Posted 24 December 2007 - 09:45 PM

Issue:
- Playing bomb mode on suburbs.  At times a red player will spawn on the blue side of the map.  We were playing on FSK405 server, 3-v-3 there were times that one of the red players would spawn on the blue side.

- Bomb Mode issue:  seems like you can defuse the bomb quicker by repeating to crouching and stand.

PS. In my many years of playing UrT, 2.6 was my favorite version until 4.1 -  Great job with 4.1 by far the best hit detection Urt has ever had.  The game play is tight, thanks for all the hard work.

#2 User is offline   Kr0m Icon

•   former FS member   
    Lead Forums Administrator
  • Account: kr0m

Posted 24 December 2007 - 09:54 PM

Noted... thanks!

#3 User is offline   Snoopy 187 (old) Icon

• LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 25 December 2007 - 01:18 AM

I've gotten inescapably stuck in the skylight at the top of the icy roof in Swim twice now.  Swim also seems to have the same problem in Team Survivor that Dank described below on Bomb mode in Suburbs (players spawning with the wrong team).

I also seem to have an occasional graphics hiccup in 4.1 that I don't recall seeing in 4.0.  It only happens every once in a while, but it seems like everything just freezes for a split-second.  I'll post more if I manage to identify the circumstances that cause it.

#4 User is offline   OMA (old) Icon

Posted 25 December 2007 - 07:07 AM

The spawning problem is rare but I just like to note that the bug is not specific to Bomb mode - happens in TS as well but i am not sure about TDM.

#5 User is offline   Sinni Icon

•   former FS member   
  • Account: sinni

Posted 25 December 2007 - 07:50 AM

from what i've been told (on certain maps) it's due to the fact that there isn't enough spawns for all the players.  In HT (witch i was told it happened on) it was Team Survivor 16v16, well there is only 10 spawns per team per group, so the other 12 players needed a place to spawn so it drew from another group witch happened to be where the other team spawned.  Also if the spawns are closer than 16 units from each other the game omits them.  So again i'll use HT (since i have the map and familiar with the spawns), if the spawns are less than 16 units apart, instead of having 10 spawns there'd b say 5 spawns per side per group.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   missingxtension (old) Icon

Posted 26 December 2007 - 07:32 AM

there are more witch are not vital but do get annoying,
1 if you die while climbing, haunt mode wont let u move fast until u spec someone
2 people dying on walls and various things close to them instead of the ground
this 2  in no way effect the game play, but there are some bugs that do
3 when you get stuck on the ladders, you're not really climbing the ladder its more like doing a spidey cling
sometimes u can get out of it, but mostly not i thought it was a map error but it happens on more than one
4 also theres is problem when getting stuck on hallways, if you crouch or slide on the side of the walls
it also happens on several items not just hallways
they have been present in 4.0 but i never bothered joining the forum
i know there is a better thread for this but i was already here

#7 User is offline   DankRider Icon

Posted 27 December 2007 - 10:56 PM

No Bomb locations in Tunis?

#8 User is offline   DankRider Icon

Posted 28 December 2007 - 03:12 AM

Another Bomb Mode glitch found – You can power-slide with the bomb over the target planting the bomb while sliding a safe distance away.  – Might already know about this though

#9 User is offline   Woekele Icon

•   former FS member   
    Public Relations
  • Account: woekele

Posted 28 December 2007 - 11:56 AM

- Bomb Mode issue:  seems like you can defuse the bomb quicker by repeating to crouching and stand.

That sounds interesting. Care to check it with a timer?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942