Urban Terror Forums: Server Query: a server browser application, will it work? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Server Query: a server browser application, will it work? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   gk245 (old) Icon

Posted 24 May 2004 - 05:50 AM

http://www.serverquery.com/

I stumbled upon it by accident. Yah yah, we have ASE, gamespy and Xqf. But hey, this one looks cool. I just havent a clue how to get it to work with Urt though. Looks like you have to sign up or something:

ISP Representatives
Do you want to get your ISP's game servers listed in Server Query? Doing so is now easy - simply visit the List Administration interface page and enter your details. It should only take a few minutes and all listings are provided to SQ users free of charge.

:?:

#2 User is offline   wastedscal (old) Icon

Posted 24 May 2004 - 06:26 AM

it's not a signup page, it's an admin interface. It seems it uses it's own game server listing.

as for how to make a mod listed, dunno, there's no real faq or whatever to guide users.

GL

#3 User is offline   gk245 (old) Icon

Posted 24 May 2004 - 07:33 PM

yah, i dunno either so i sent a email to the author. It uses many lists, but i am thinking you have to sign up for your list to show up..

It does support mods, if you look at the bottom:

---cut---
- Unreal
- Unreal Tournament
- Unreal Tournament 2003
- V8 Challenge
- Vietcong
... and all mods

#4 User is offline   wastedscal (old) Icon

Posted 24 May 2004 - 09:48 PM

I know, I've seen, my statement was that there is NO help/faq/whatever on that site availalble to have more detailed infos :)

#5 User is offline   gk245 (old) Icon

Posted 24 May 2004 - 09:53 PM

true...lets see what the author has to say...heehee.

Another one i found is this one:

http://www.agsm.net/about.php

But i think it might just be something that keeps track of servers or is one able to connect through it too? Dunno.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942