Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Bugreport: reflogin Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   noskill (old) Icon

• LocationHungary

Posted 10 March 2008 - 08:26 AM

Hi,

I experienced a bug related to reflogin.
When I connected to my server I started to spec the players. I also wanted to be a referee so opened the console and type /reflogin mypass but I did not become a referee but the person became who I spected to.

I think it is a serious bug because you can accidentaly assign referee rights to an unwanted person.
So when you want to be a referee before you log in be sure you don't spectate anyone.

And a question:
Why only one referee is allowed?
I want to allow referee right all the persons I trust and who I provided the refpass with but when anyone is already a referee I could not login as referee only get a message: There is already a referee on this server (or something similar with the same meaning, I don't remember exactly).

#2 User is offline   AKGRIZZLY (old) Icon

• LocationAlaska

Posted 13 March 2008 - 05:16 AM

The ref stuff has been pretty poochy pretty much always.  As far as I can tell they are not going to spend any time fixing it.  If you trust someone, give them rcon privileges.  No limits, and only the occasional ID 10 T error.  :wink:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942