Urban Terror Forums: Bug: cheater after being a teamkiller? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Bug: cheater after being a teamkiller? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   CorlacolII (old) Icon

Posted 30 December 2007 - 06:40 PM

After I accidentally team-killed for the second time I got kicked and when I tried to reconnect I got the message a bad pk3 was detected, in other words I would have been cheating. Retrying to connect gave the same result. So then I restarted urban terror and I could connect again.

I installed 4.1 like this: I run the latest q3 patch and have a legal version. I unpacked 4.1. moved the original q3ut4 dir to q3ut4.0 and the new q3ut4 to the right place.

I'm running 4.1 on linux. My own distro.

#2 User is offline   Woekele Icon

•   former FS member   
    Public Relations
  • Account: woekele

Posted 30 December 2007 - 07:04 PM

Bad pk3 does not mean you're cheating. It's something that happens every now and then in q3, even when everything is fine. Just close the game and reconnect.

#3 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: nexu
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 30 December 2007 - 07:52 PM

After I accidentally team-killed for the second time I got kicked and when I tried to reconnect I got the message a bad pk3 was detected, in other words I would have been cheating. Retrying to connect gave the same result.

The Quake engine Gods divine intervention was responsible for it.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942