Urban Terror Forums: List: Servers running 3rd party maps? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

List: Servers running 3rd party maps? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   LegoManser (old) Icon

• Lurking bastard
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 24 May 2004 - 01:39 PM

Hello.
I have gotten interest for 3rd party maps and I would love to have a list of servers running 3rd party maps in their rotation. (Not just on the server because that's as good as not having it. It will never be voted for.) So please, server admins. If you are running a server with 3rd party maps then paste IP, location, gametype and perhaps your maprotation. Thanks! :mrgreen:

#2 Guest_Wolfseye

Posted 24 May 2004 - 05:09 PM

Hrhrhr, it seems you want to have an response to that... :)

217.20.117.151:29000 .:: THE LONE WOLFs ::. ** The Resource for Custom - Maps **

You can find the Mapcycle here:

http://www.teamtlw.net/mapcycle.htm

Its weekly changing ;) !!! Mostly TDM is in it, but this time a few CTF parts either.

I know, the weekly changing concept is not common, but I started this Idea approx. 15 Month. ago and we love it that way.

There were a few other servers who came with these Idea afterwards. It should be done on more servers, so It don´t get boring week over week, playing the same Maps over and over again !!! :)

You can find all Maps you need also here... @ URBANBASE.NET ;)

What we don´t have for UrT, you don´t need :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wolfseye :wink:

P.S.: Visit us in IRC (QuakeNET) @ #urbanbase.net :roll:

#3 Guest_Wolfseye

Posted 24 May 2004 - 05:39 PM

Hello.
I have gotten interest for 3rd party maps and I would love to have a list of servers running 3rd party maps in their rotation. (Not just on the server because that's as good as not having it. It will never be voted for.) So please, server admins. If you are running a server with 3rd party maps then paste IP, location, gametype and perhaps your maprotation. Thanks! :mrgreen:

Lego ;)

When i think more closely about this, I think this is an globally interesting idea, not just for a forum, but for a own Category !!!

"3rd Party Maps - Where you can find them..."

I will open up a category on URBANBASE.NET for this thing. Server Admins with 3rd Party Maps running on it should send me the following via Email:

- Server IP & Port

- Server Location (Country)

- Contact Email (who is responsable)

- Their actual Cycle (if it changes, send the new one too...)

- Maybe the Website Link of the Clan / Community that is running this
Server

- Maybe a little Banner if its a Clan / Community with size max. 400 x 80
(gif)

I think this would be a great Idea on URBANBASE.NET, not just for all to find the downloads, also find the places where those Maps will be played.

This could be very interesting through out the community for ppl. who are willing to give 3rd Party maps a shot or already love them. ;)

Contact me here:

admin@urbanbase.net

Wolfseye 8)

#4 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 24 May 2004 - 06:44 PM

Maybe I will run one in the future. Have to wait and see if they will allow me to run a 2nd server.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942