• +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Hits Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   Tr!8E³ (old) Icon

• LocationMallorca, Spain

Posted 05 January 2008 - 08:45 PM

First time in the history of urt that someone complains because he has too many hits.

LOL  :-D

#12 User is offline   Phantomas71 Icon

• Account: phantomas71

Posted 05 January 2008 - 09:18 PM

eheh true  :-D

#13 User is offline   Juno Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: juno
  • Main tag: ~SG~

Posted 05 January 2008 - 10:06 PM

First time in the history of urt that someone complains because he has too many hits.

LOL  :-D

Thats why are too many hits dev team reduced SR8 to its today shape with unzoom.
:)

#14 User is offline   Juno Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: juno
  • Main tag: ~SG~

Posted 05 January 2008 - 10:08 PM

There was a bug when crouch-walking in 4.0 that made it so you couldn't hit the head. That is fixed but there could be something else happening. If you are consistantly hitting when you shouldn't or vice versa please make demos. We can't debug without a demo of it.

Ill do. ThX.

#15 User is offline   don Icon

• Account: don
  • Main tag: GlaD-

Posted 06 January 2008 - 05:48 AM

I' sure this has been discussed before. If I paid attention I probably wouldn't need to make this post.

Are you absolutely sure something isn't wrong with the hitcode? I'm making kills too easily and I don't even have to aim accurately.

That's 4.0.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   Door #3 (old) Icon

Posted 09 January 2008 - 04:55 PM

Yeah...

I really miss aiming at some1 & missing. Theres nothing like keeping the dot on some1 and emptying the mag without 1 hit, then *SPLOOSH* My brain is now a puddle of pretty colors. Ever notice how brains make their own gravy?

I'm soooooooooooooooo depressed now. getting killed like 5 times then the first actaul hit is a headshot. Woops! TK.

#17 User is offline   Minimum Rage (old) Icon

• LocationBelgium

Posted 11 January 2008 - 01:03 AM

The hitcode is GOOD right now. Nothing wrong with it!!!

#18 User is offline   paelleon (old) Icon

Posted 11 January 2008 - 10:34 AM

I really miss aiming at some1 & missing. Theres nothing like keeping the dot on some1 and emptying the mag without 1 hit, then *SPLOOSH* My brain is now a puddle of pretty colors.

That happens to me all the time. I swear I keep it fixed on the guy and empty the clip. Nothing wrong with the hitcode, I just suck.

#19 User is offline   Mauri (old) Icon

• LocationLisbon, Portugal

Posted 11 January 2008 - 11:29 AM

only thing i've notice about hits is that in order for you to hit head (especially with the beretta for some reason) you have to aim slightly above it.

#20 User is offline   flinkaflenkaflrsk (old) Icon

• LocationNL

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:46 PM

yeah hit for head have increased drastically for me also. It took a while to get used to new hit code but now i get a lot headshots
For example last night on elgin I walk around the fence and 3 enemies are coming around the corner i start manually burst shooting at them and i get 3 heads. it even made me go like wowsers! and it happened on a couple of more occassions, however i am not complaining this version has been great until now very happy with it ;)

hmm i should have made a demo will do next time I have one of these 'grand' evenings

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942