Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Unable to move at game start Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   J0e Icon

• Account: j0e

Posted 12 January 2008 - 06:50 AM

Was just playing in the Death Valley CTF server, after my team got creamed 26-2 on abbey, the map changed to Prague and myself along with 2 other players spawned (before an after the map has started) and were unable to move, shoot, jump.  We were able to type though, and even a /kill didn't solve the problem because we would simply spawn again and be unable to do anything.

Demo --> http://www.zshare.ne...6430919720152b/

#2 User is offline   flinkaflenkaflrsk (old) Icon

• LocationNL

Posted 12 January 2008 - 11:08 AM

If i had a similar thing happening however this is when I switch applications and switch back to urt then my mouse is working but i can not fire nor move. I just keep on hitting the jump and shoot button and all of a sudden it seems to release me and start to shoot and work again

#3 User is offline   D3C4P1T4T0R (old) Icon

• LocationEngland ---> London ---> Bermondsey

Posted 12 January 2008 - 07:08 PM

This was before the game started?well then i would just wait untill the game started, and see if i could move, if not i would THEN report on forums...

#4 User is offline   Gobbler (old) Icon

Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:30 AM

This has happened to me on prague as well, but on team survivor gametype.

#5 User is offline   J0e Icon

• Account: j0e

Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:01 PM

This was before the game started?well then i would just wait untill the game started, and see if i could move, if not i would THEN report on forums...

watch the demo, it was also after the game started.

If i had a similar thing happening however this is when I switch applications and switch back to urt then my mouse is working but i can not fire nor move. I just keep on hitting the jump and shoot button and all of a sudden it seems to release me and start to shoot and work again

I tried that for a good 2 mins :-)

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   eya Icon

•   league admin   
    www.urban-zone.org
  • Account: eya
  • Main tag: UZ|admin

Posted 14 January 2008 - 10:10 AM

happened to me too, a couple of times, different maps, but I'm almost certain it's ping related. happens when my connection spikes unexpectedly and keeps acting up for a few seconds and in full servers which are having problems with the number of players and start lagging.

#7 User is offline   wastedscal (old) Icon

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:05 PM

I would read and check every elements of a post; THEN I would comment  :roll:  :-D

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942