• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

School Urban Terror Movie Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   ElmoTheSniper (old) Icon

• LocationNYC

Posted 25 May 2004 - 04:08 AM

-About 6 to 7 mins (Still pending)
-Clips from Bullet Proof chapter 1, 2 and 3 also UT_low,Sniper High( I think there is one or two more I will list them before I post the movie)

-Screen shots by SID members,FSK405,and 6thfloor
-Backgrounds by FSK405 ElmoTheSniper
-Music by In Flames, Mushroomhead (still pending) and if possible a few more bands.

About the movie: For my computer graphics class I had to put together a movie and I thought to myself what better then the game I play(well try to play after you messed my sweet lovely gun :lol: ). The movie is just about urban Terror, its game play footage with still screen shots. I focused the movie mostly on the snipers point of view, the SR-8, and I believe the Psg-1, and even the G36(yet, its not a sniper rifle). Covers most kills/shots in the movie, with lovely timeing with the music.

Down side:
I have to say one thing, I had to use a converter seeing that I have a PC at home and I work on a MAC at school, so I had to convert the .avi's to a .mov. With that I got a square green dot in the lower mid screen, it does not get in the way of seeing anything. The converter also lowered the quality( I was very dissapointed) but it is still very watchable and I believe a very good movie. I should be done by the end of this week or next week. Hope you will all watch it when I post it up.

Thank you, and I hope you like it when Im through with it. :)
-Elmo-

#2 User is offline   HoboHumpinSlut (old) Icon

Posted 25 May 2004 - 05:06 AM

there is no mac tools for editing .avi? i cant believe that...

#3 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

• Locationroyal.stockholm.se

Posted 25 May 2004 - 08:03 AM

You better start to believe ;)

#4 Guest_Childe

Posted 25 May 2004 - 10:18 AM

so you just ripped off other peoples footage? sounds pretty lame to me..

#5 Guest_Meat_Popsickle

Posted 25 May 2004 - 10:25 AM

Crazy.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 Guest_Wolfseye

Posted 25 May 2004 - 11:32 AM

-About 6 to 7 mins (Still pending)
-Clips from Bullet Proof chapter 1, 2 and 3 also UT_low,Sniper High( I think there is one or two more I will list them before I post the movie)

-Screen shots by SID members,FSK405,and 6thfloor
-Backgrounds by FSK405 ElmoTheSniper
-Music by In Flames, Mushroomhead (still pending) and if possible a few more bands.

About the movie: For my computer graphics class I had to put together a movie and I thought to myself what better then the game I play(well try to play after you messed my sweet lovely gun :lol: ). The movie is just about urban Terror, its game play footage with still screen shots. I focused the movie mostly on the snipers point of view, the SR-8, and I believe the Psg-1, and even the G36(yet, its not a sniper rifle). Covers most kills/shots in the movie, with lovely timeing with the music.

Down side:
I have to say one thing, I had to use a converter seeing that I have a PC at home and I work on a MAC at school, so I had to convert the .avi's to a .mov. With that I got a square green dot in the lower mid screen, it does not get in the way of seeing anything. The converter also lowered the quality( I was very dissapointed) but it is still very watchable and I believe a very good movie. I should be done by the end of this week or next week. Hope you will all watch it when I post it up.

Thank you, and I hope you like it when Im through with it. :)
-Elmo-

Sounds great, tell me when you are ready, URBANBASE.NET is ready for your video ;)

Wolfseye :roll:

#7 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 25 May 2004 - 01:21 PM

Make your movie as uncompressed as possible and then compress it to .mov, you wont get much quality loss,.

#8 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

• Locationroyal.stockholm.se

Posted 25 May 2004 - 01:41 PM

Crazy.

Why is it crazy? I hardly think avi is what filmstudios work with when producing movies.

#9 User is offline   Blade (old) Icon

• LocationThe Netherlands.

Posted 25 May 2004 - 04:34 PM

good luck!

#10 User is offline   HoboHumpinSlut (old) Icon

Posted 25 May 2004 - 04:40 PM

no adobe premiere?

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942