Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Urban Terror Handicap Trial! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Headshot (old) Icon

Posted 27 April 2008 - 11:42 PM

I would like to test this handicapping theory to see if it will work. I would like to have as many teams as possible sign up to play in a 4 week, trial competition, to test the system to see how well it works, and what people think of it. I would like to have the matches on Sunday nights at 6pm pst (9pm est), and it should be over before the next season of STA starts.

If you know of a clan that would like to compete in a league, but is afraid of becoming the next punching bag for the leets, please encourage them to join. Teams should have at least 5 players who can compete.

The rules aren't complete, but will be similar to the current STA league rules. Before a real competition begins, the rules will be completed.

If your team played in last STA's last season, your starting handicap will be determined by your finishing rank. If your team is new, and no record is available to your skill level, your rank will be determined before the trial begins.

Please register and sign your team up to help test this out. You will have nothing to lose, and only at least 4 fun matches to gain. Don't mind the mess on the site as I am still trying to figure out how the program works. Just register and create your team, then direct your members where to go to sign up as well. There is currently only one league to join on the site, "Urban Terror 5v5 CTF". If you have any problems registering, or have a question, you can visit the forums, or find me in irc #bd on irc.enterthegame.com

Register here: http://urt.ballzdeep.us/

#2 User is offline   God_like (old) Icon

• Locationmo

Posted 28 April 2008 - 12:03 AM

I commend you for trying what you believe in

#3 User is offline   hannibal_lagtor (old) Icon

• Locationthe netherlands

Posted 29 April 2008 - 01:34 PM

might be interested, but i guess its US?

#4 User is offline   God_like (old) Icon

• Locationmo

Posted 29 April 2008 - 04:13 PM

Ill be giving it a try.

#5 User is offline   Headshot (old) Icon

Posted 29 April 2008 - 05:19 PM

So far there hasn't been much response to it. If you are interested, please get your team signed up so we can get this trial going. Since there aren't many new clans around right now, and most are speculating that existing clans probably won't support it, I'm not going to be too disappointed if it doesn't take off right away. It would be nice, but I'm in no hurry. It's here and ready to go when it's needed.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942