Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Laser Sight Bind Help Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Morph (old) Icon

Posted 30 May 2008 - 01:20 AM

Hello,

I am Morph from UT

I was seeking some help with a bind. I need it so i can press a key and it will turn off my laser sight then when i shoot it will automatically turn back on to reduce the spread.

Help plz?

#2 User is offline   don Icon

• Account: don
  • Main tag: GlaD-

Posted 31 May 2008 - 03:36 AM

That would be in a very gray area as far as legality goes. I would personally consider that a cheat, since it takes away the effort of hiding your laser while giving you all its benefits. Fortunately, there's no way to use specific items through a bind. If you have only one item, then sometimes pressing use item will toggle it, but it's not a given. Plus if you have even the remotest idea how to shoot, you will repeatedly toggle the laser on and off if you have fire and use item set to one key.

In the long run, it's better to learn how to control your laser. Also, unless you are playing competitively, you're not going to encounter many players good enough to recognize where a laser beam is coming from, or have the skill to exploit that knowledge.

#3 User is offline   Morph (old) Icon

Posted 31 May 2008 - 06:46 AM

ok that makes sense ty for the help  :-D

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942