European TDM League Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Flash (old) Icon

• LocationShanghai, China

Posted 05 July 2008 - 12:48 PM

[me=Flash]slaps Tidus around a bit with a large trout.[/me]

#22 User is offline   wdp (old) Icon

Posted 05 July 2008 - 11:51 PM

Hello,

today the preseason started and we're glad to inform that we have 28 Clans and 5 Groups means 33 Teams in our League. The first Match today was between Frozen Sand and D&F (who finally won the match).

It was a really good game, both teams played very well. If you want to read more, look into our news on www.urt-echain.eu.

Also: Thanks to Frozen Sand for signing up. We'll see how your next matches will be, and i wish everyone plenty of fun.

Thanks also to Urban Zone. It was a good decission to cooperate with them and i think that we can provide a really good gameplay to the signed up teams, together.

#23 User is offline   Flash (old) Icon

• LocationShanghai, China

Posted 06 July 2008 - 06:18 AM

Next time i will have my computer repaired and will be able to play (i hope), be prepared! Or maybe it's me who should prepare to die  :-D

#24 User is offline   Un`plugged (old) Icon

Posted 24 July 2008 - 01:08 PM

I wanted to thanx all the eChain staff, especially wdp aka Chani, you are making a great job ;)

My clan never played Tdm, we found it funny and fair, this league is pure fun :)

#25 User is offline   wdp (old) Icon

Posted 17 August 2008 - 12:51 PM

nice to read, btw - Season just started ago some weeks/days, but due to some players and clans on vacation, it's a bit inactive - i think we'll start through in a week again ;)

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942