• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Q3 map: springfield Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   Rang3r1 (old) Icon

Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:11 PM

Also make sure to /sv_pure 0 before loading the map

In vanilla q3 I dont believe it has .pk3 checking.. I may be wrong though... I never have to do that unless it is for TC:E...

In windows, press the tilde (~) key in the upper left side, below the esc button.

#12 User is offline   xer0kill (old) Icon

• LocationCorvallis, Oregon

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:23 AM

In vanilla q3 I dont believe it has .pk3 checking.. I may be wrong though... I never have to do that unless it is for TC:E...

In windows, press the tilde (~) key in the upper left side, below the esc button.

UrT does require sv_pure being set to 0. At least for me. If the last server I played on was pure, I've always got to switch it back to 0 before I can load my custom maps.

#13 User is offline   Bodhisattva Icon

• Account: bodhisattva

Posted 25 August 2008 - 09:43 PM

I played this map the other day.

Wow, what an awesome map.

I was asking around about it and someone (some mapping guru, can't remember which one) said that the map wasn't correctly packed and it should only be about 20megs if done right.  If this is true, someone please do it.  This is a great map that would get tons of play if it weren't an absolutely ginormous download.

#14 User is offline   Agent#6 (old) Icon

Posted 25 August 2008 - 10:00 PM

How the heck do I get it to load in UT?  It always replies it cannot find the map...  :(

#15 User is offline   Bodhisattva Icon

• Account: bodhisattva

Posted 25 August 2008 - 10:08 PM

I just autoDLed it from the ass Simpsons only CTF server playing with bots and it worked fine.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942