Urban Terror Forums: Translation urbanterror in other languages - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Translation urbanterror in other languages Rate Topic: -----

Translation urbanterror in other languages

#1 User is offline   khvalera Icon

• Account: khvalera

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:10 PM

How to make a translation of urbanterror into another language?

#2 User is offline   JRandomNoob Icon

Community Moderator

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:31 AM

You can’t do this, UrT is closed source and you’d need access to the game code (i.e., you’d have to be a member of Frozen Sand).

Additionally, I remember a thread on the same topic sometime in the last year, where BladeKiller said their license wouldn’t even allow this — although SDK license used for 4.x and the bought source license used for HD are different beasts, the SDK license we are talking about here is more restrictive of the two. I think this thread is the right one (don’t bother clicking on the link though, the HD subforum has been effectively erased from the face of the earth, only showing up in urtinfo search results, and Wayback has no copy of the thread).
dswp.de
Beginner’s Guide to Urban Terror (woefully out of date)
Daily Deadnade (Last updated September 9, 2016)

#3 User is offline   khvalera Icon

• Account: khvalera

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:20 AM

View PostJRandomNoob, on 10 December 2012 - 03:31 AM, said:

You can’t do this, UrT is closed source and you’d need access to the game code (i.e., you’d have to be a member of Frozen Sand).

Additionally, I remember a thread on the same topic sometime in the last year, where BladeKiller said their license wouldn’t even allow this — although SDK license used for 4.x and the bought source license used for HD are different beasts, the SDK license we are talking about here is more restrictive of the two. I think this thread is the right one (don’t bother clicking on the link though, the HD subforum has been effectively erased from the face of the earth, only showing up in urtinfo search results, and Wayback has no copy of the thread).

... this is sad :(

I would like to see the game in their native language

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942