Urban Terror Forums: 4.2.013 or why do you feel the need to add things that are detrimental to UrT's image? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4.2.013 or why do you feel the need to add things that are detrimental to UrT's image? Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   hellraiser Icon

• Account: hellraiser

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:39 PM

Also, for firing sound may be nice to have something like the following:

The current is kind "crippled"... :ph34r: don't you think?

#42 User is offline   b1naryth1ef Icon

• Account: b1naryth1ef

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:42 PM

View PostOlGood, on 08 July 2013 - 12:37 PM, said:

You did an awesome job on the last versions, (except for the tp lighting, but that's just my opinion) and people tend to forget that.
I mean, you know your people, you're used to it... but I just wanted to say... stay tough... the power is strong with these ones c:

More seriously... You can not, not care about what concerns what you care about... The opinion of people, of EVERYONE is taken into account, at different levels according to the kind of feedback (troll, useless critics, useful critics, etc). BUT, some of you have to understand that they (FS) can not answer everyone the same way, the same amount of words, and take everyone's suggestions to the game... The time it takes you to figure out why that, please keep calm, and your fingers off your keyboard... Even me, who isn't often on the forums, I can feel how annoying it must be...

For the record, the only reason TP lighting changed is due to the way maps are compiled. By fixing bugs in the map, and recompiling, it changed the lighting. This was beyond the control of the developers/content artists.
I break stuff and call it a feature

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942