• You cannot reply to this topic

ut4_chaos Rate Topic: -----

[WIP]

#1 User is offline   Fleuv Icon

• Account: fleuv
  • Main tag: f8`

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:22 AM

The concept
This level designing project is about a map with a story, it's about an epidemic. Humanity has reached a time where only the strongest will survive. Those strong people life together in protected cities where they can defend their selves.

Posted Image
Now you know the feeling of the map, than I can tell you more about the theme of the map. If you have seen movies like "World War Z" or the series "Revolution" than you know what I'm thinking about. Damaged gray 'stoney' textures. Ribbed buildings with not much bending and stuff or weird shapes, but with lots of visible architecture, like on this image below.

Posted Image

The structure/layout
Turnpike, it probably will make players circle the map and stuff like on that map. Because it almost has the same layout, on the image below is shown what I mean. Although I'm not sure about the spawns, flags and bomb positions shown there.

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Fleuv: 17 December 2013 - 10:54 PM

~ Cheers

xF.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942