Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Problem downloading mapmaker Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   wafflini Icon

• Account: wafflini

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:00 AM

Im using 7zip because i am not paying for winzip, and its nicer, but, whenever i extract zpak000.pk3 NOTHING CHANGES. I have no idea what to do, i really just wanna install this and get to mapping, but this is making it impossible.

#2 User is offline   wafflini Icon

• Account: wafflini

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:16 AM

ok, new problem, fixed the last one, i fucked up the notepad document it tells you to edit because i was confused as to what i was supposed to do. So, does anyone have any idea of how to get it back to its default?

#3 User is offline   DagF Icon

• Account: dagf
  • Main tag: |TNC|

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:21 PM

If you name the document i can tell you what to put in it.
I use 7 zip too, works like a charm.

To get it back to default, unzip the folder again.

Also I think you would get awnsers faster if you drop the caps, and the angry language. It dosent invite ppl to reply.
I know this is frustrating, i have been trough the fase myself. I did spend a few nights the first time figuring it all out.
In fact im still spending a few hours every week figuring out something new like tools in blender or whatever pc relateded i find interesting.

And remember:
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942