Urban Terror Forums: iKALiZER : New audio engine (Surround sound UrbanTerror) - v0.22.00b - NewPatch - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (63 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

iKALiZER : New audio engine (Surround sound UrbanTerror) - v0.22.00b - NewPatch Rate Topic: ***** 2 Votes

#31 User is offline   christophe_d13 (old) Icon

• LocationEurope

Posted 26 February 2008 - 08:16 PM

Hi.

I've added a new beta version. Go to the first post :
http://forums.urbant...pic,9878.0.html

About this "special" version...
ioUrbanTerror uses original ioQuake source code with some modifications. I don't know them but I've patched my own version of ioQuake (1.34-rc3) to match ioUrbanTerror requirements.

I hope to add SAM to ioQuake and ioUrbanTerror when a stable version will be done.

Thanks for your support.

#32 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 26 February 2008 - 09:53 PM

the resident forum troll

If you're incapable to discuss with arguments like a human being, at least don't swear to people you don't know.

I've lost count of the times you told me to shut up and called me names.

#33 User is offline   christophe_d13 (old) Icon

• LocationEurope

Posted 26 February 2008 - 10:04 PM

The next release of SAM audio engine for UrT will be based on "ioUrbanTerrorSource_2007_12_20".

#34 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: nexu
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 26 February 2008 - 10:42 PM

If you're incapable to discuss with arguments like a human being, at least don't swear to people you don't know.

I've lost count of the times you told me to shut up and called me names.

Interesting enough people that do know you in this community with whom i'm have spoken with and discussed about you, often does have the same opinion about you as i mentioned. Except i'm saying it out loud in your face.

And don't you turn it around now. You were the one acting like a typical A-hole to me when i started posting on this forum. And they way you 're talking now: You basically saying you are more superior to me since i'm not a human being and you are supposed to be one. ROFL. Ow and exaggerating the amount of times i called you names? What a joke. Acting the victim here?

#35 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   

Posted 26 February 2008 - 10:44 PM

The next release of SAM audio engine for UrT will be based on "ioUrbanTerrorSource_2007_12_20".

Great, looking forward to it  :-D

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#36 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 26 February 2008 - 10:57 PM

Interesting enough people that do know you in this community with whom i'm have spoken with and discussed about you, often does have the same opinion about you as i mentioned. Except i'm saying it out loud in your face.

And don't you turn it around now. You were the one acting like a typical A-hole to me when i started posting on this forum. And they way you 're talking now: You basically saying you are more superior to me since i'm not a human being and you are supposed to be one. ROFL. Ow and exaggerating the amount of times i called you names? What a joke. Acting the victim here?

You are basically incapable to stand me. You have a typical superiority complex that won't stop to kick unless you don't see me it all.

And I don't know who those people are that bury me behind my back, they are worthless of attention without actual names.

#37 User is offline   codey (old) Icon

• Locationrepublic.stockholm.se

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:08 PM

Any chance you make a mac version of it?

#38 User is offline   christophe_d13 (old) Icon

• LocationEurope

Posted 27 February 2008 - 12:16 AM

Any chance you make a mac version of it?

I'd like to build a MacOS and Linux version... But I can't (no hardware, no skill...).

#39 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   

Posted 27 February 2008 - 12:29 AM

Could help you with the Linux portion (32 and 64 bits). I'm on irc @ quakenet as nexu on #iourt but better if you join #ioquake3 on Freenode as more people involved with ioquake3 are there.

#40 User is offline   BorderFox Icon

• Account: borderfox

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:51 AM

Before this runs off topic - the main issue here is still the fps drop.

I tested it last night - off line - Turnpike with 10 bots.

As soon as the chaos started - my fps was dropping from 125 to 35/40.

The sound was jumpy at the start but by changing the appropiate setting that issue was resolved.

Others have commented on this too - robertclarke, flinkaflenkaflrsk and davy.

The virtual sound is interesting but it still does not compensate the fps loss.

So I reverted back to the original installation, iourt is fine the way it is.

GL - it's a fine idea

BF

christophe_d13 > Hi.

I've added a new beta version. Go to the first post :
http://forums.urbant...pic,9878.0.html

About this "special" version...
ioUrbanTerror uses original ioQuake source code with some modifications. I don't know them but I've patched my own version of ioQuake (1.34-rc3) to match ioUrbanTerror requirements.

I hope to add SAM to ioQuake and ioUrbanTerror when a stable version will be done.

Thanks for your support.

• (63 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942