Get Legit Bro! Rate Topic: ***** 13 Votes

#181 User is offline   MAGNI Icon

• Account: magni

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:50 PM

View Postaspergersman, on 19 August 2013 - 01:32 AM, said:

They're using an anticheat coded into 4.2

Your clan mate hacks.

Get over it.

F1 aspergersman :3 (they're aware of it, they just choose to brush demo's/complaints of suspected members under that darn mushroom) ;p

GJ FZ, keep up the GR8 work, and good luck getting the auth system back online!
(although we have noticed a small lag improvement since it's been down on our server)
Care to elaborate? (plz & tnx)

24/7.MAGNI

#182 User is offline   rayne2 Icon

• Account: rayne2

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:59 PM

I really don't know AC systems that demo players as a proof of their guilt.
Also i know none of them relies on childish methods like a player going up in skills incredibly fast.

Also i know a lot of people install cheat clients cause they like to use their wallhack function when spectating a suspected wallhacker.

Also i know a lot of people who were extremely well respected members of this community ran their own clans and competed in leagues and were caught cheating in friendly scrims.

So those that found themselves in this list are on it for a reason.
Your friends were banned and you're asking for a 100% certainty they were guilty, and yet on the other hand you yourselves can't be 100% certain they're innocent.

"I know him/her personally" big deal, were you in the same room when him/he is playing? EVERY single time?
And this is an important part, cause unless you were there EVERY time, you can't be 100% certain he/she is clean, and therefore don't have the right to demand a 100% accurate AC.

And a cvar detection is a good thing, if a player is inputting commands directly related to a specific cheat client, what is the AC supposed to think lool?

#183 User is offline   BRAVO Icon

• Account: bravo

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:03 PM

View PostPilou42, on 19 August 2013 - 06:25 PM, said:

People wants proofs there are no errors. If there were, you might be in this list or the next one, and all players you defeated in the past would be here to say "of course Vrederust cheats, he always has", and you could not even claim you don't...

We're all happy some known players have been caught, but since you don't have all proofs, be careful with your statements.

Errors? the AC detects cheats..., it's a program, not something subject to subjectivity, and this one in particular doesn't just detect cheats, it also detects what kind of cheats, when, and where were they used. you don't think this girl cheated because she is so cute and nice?... well..., let me tell you..., thousands of lovely husbands used to love their cute and nice wife until one night they arrived at home early and found her in bed with two black mandingos doing dirty things.

Posted Image

Get over it pal.

This post has been edited by BRAVO: 19 August 2013 - 07:13 PM

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE

I KILL PEOPLE

#184 User is offline   kenchu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: kenchu
  • Main tag: NED|

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:08 PM

rayne2 understands it all

#185 User is offline   ButterdBread Icon

•   verified user   

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:08 PM

View Posteya, on 19 August 2013 - 11:03 AM, said:

this thread has become really entertaining. please keep going. though I have to say, your creativity sucks. heard all the excuses, threats, I'm-quittings, and he-didn't-do-its before

hehe :D

This whole thing is sooo hilarious!

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#186 User is offline   Derfull Icon

• Account: derfull
  • Main tag: |U`u|

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:10 PM

And only for the skeptics, keep this in mind !

http://www.snipersga...pic-3170-1.html <-- weedwalker in 2009 ...

#187 User is offline   kenchu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: kenchu
  • Main tag: NED|

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:12 PM

View PostDerfull, on 19 August 2013 - 07:10 PM, said:

And only for the skeptics, keep this in mind !

http://www.snipersga...pic-3170-1.html <-- weedwalker in 2009 ...

cant see it need to login

#188 User is offline   MAGNI Icon

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:13 PM

View Postrayne2, on 19 August 2013 - 06:59 PM, said:

"I know him/her personally" big deal, were you in the same room when him/he is playing? EVERY single time?
And this is an important part, cause unless you were there EVERY time, you can't be 100% certain he/she is clean, and therefore don't have the right to demand a 100% accurate AC.

How about "If your so positive your 'friend' is so innocent" were you, or have you ever TeamViewed their computer?" Because if not, you simply are going on the fact that many members of your community have demo'd this person, but weren't as smart as FS to catch them!

The AC system works, and as Frankie has said, they reviewed their findings over several months...

Nuff Said!

(now i think i'll contribute a small but substantial donation to FS for their efforts to date, hopefully a lot of other members of the UrT Community follow suit, FZ's efforts aren't done for free folks!)

This post has been edited by MAGNI: 19 August 2013 - 07:31 PM

#189 User is offline   rayne2 Icon

• Account: rayne2

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:17 PM

Who the heck is FZ. Frozen Zucchini?

#190 User is offline   MAGNI Icon

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:21 PM

u serious rayne? your going to spam this topic now? *derp* (was a typo, my bad?)

This post has been edited by MAGNI: 19 August 2013 - 07:32 PM

• (55 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942