• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Get Legit Bro! Rate Topic: ***** 13 Votes

#381 User is offline   KronoZ Icon

• Account: kronoz
  • Main tag: tfb*

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:48 PM

So many posts are written here and lazy to read all this. I'm here to write something that get a lot of fun from => http://www.urbanterr...rofile/slackin/

This post has been edited by KronoZ: 21 August 2013 - 07:50 PM

R.I.P. Brainie *30-December '10 - †25-January '14

#382 User is offline   Driller Icon

•   community admin   
  • Account: driller
  • Main tag: uJ|

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:57 PM

Another dumb question, but i postt it just to make sure:
No matter which unknown and new xxxxx.pk3 i auto-download from a server or find on some maprepo, I mean no matter what i download through urt itself without me knowing what it is (i think it is a fragmap.pk3 but it is something else which writes all kind of hacktraces in my config, if thats possible?), or just a .pk3 which i think is a map but it appears it isnt...... I am still safe from being seen as a cheater?

Im no mapper/coder/programmer but i thought i ask it anyway, i and with me 99 procent of players, we just download all kind of stuff which we dont know what it is but it has extension .pk3, and we just let urt start/execute that unknown pk3, we will always be safe no matter what strange executable i just started?

#383 User is offline   Divinity Icon

• Account: divinity
  • Main tag: /eVo/

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:58 PM

I'll summarize it for you:

FS: Here's a general description of how it works and we're confident that the ones we're banning have used cheats. We can even tell you when they cheated, for how long, what cheat they used, what IP they connected from and on which server.

"friends" of caught hackers: I know my friend would never ever cheat. He/she is such a great person/mom/kid/dog and your AC must not work.

concerned citizens: How can you possibly know it's working correctly? Is there any chance it would falsely show a hack? Why won't you answer our concerns?

FS: let me repeat what I said earlier several times even though I know you'll keep asking the same question.

Others: STFU and GTFO. You all suck donkey balls.

concerned citizens: How can you possibly know it's working correctly? Is there any chance it would falsely show a hack? Why won't you answer our concerns?

A few of the caught: Yeah, I hacked, but ...

"friends" of caught hackers: ...

concerned citizens: ...

concerned citizens:
How can you possibly know it's working correctly? Is there any chance it would falsely show a hack? Why won't you answer our concerns?

And that sums it up.

This post has been edited by Divinity: 21 August 2013 - 07:58 PM

#384 User is offline   Tranc3r Icon

• Account: tranc3r

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:59 PM

View Postskullzz, on 19 August 2013 - 04:59 AM, said:

I've got many questions about this anti-cheater, because you guys simply add the name of the people who cheated but not where, when and mainly why. We have in the Brazilian community of Urban Terror a good player, his name is Sanzio (Auth - Snz) and had his reputation destroyed by this AC. The community is stunned because we have a serious Anti Cheater squad and he never got caught. He is even in the Brazilian Team of Urt for play in the Nations Cup. I would like to have more details about this case! For me, this bans have to be checked again to avoid innocent people to be banned, and, if possible, I would like more explanations by the Frozen Sand Team. Thank you.

View Postskullzz, on 21 August 2013 - 07:23 PM, said:

FOR ME.

FS FAIL!

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. No need to defend your player if there is already an appeal process, let the accused player manage it themselves, because no matter what type of character report you're going to give of the player, it will never overwrite raw-empirical data. If they don't push for an inquiry, then it's quite obvious the player knows exactly what he did, when he did... or else, if the player made the inquiry and was again deemed to be cheating w/ the AC bit, Hoi will make a fool out of you all! Look at Nikkerz post (http://www.urbanterr...post__p__347338) and tell me if you're willing to go up to these guys with your rant and willing to protest outside their office?

You know what else...? Those that know code pretty damn well in the UrT community, which makes them much more qualified to critique the AC setup than these kids shielding their friends, are content with the AC's ability. Instead of just saying 'ZOMFG-NOTHING 100% EVERRRR-HE MY BFF, NO WAY HE CHEAT', why not explain how a system like AC would not be effective, FS has been nice enough to tell us much more than we need to know about their AC - they probly only did so to gain some trust from us on the system since was such an unexpected occurrence!

This post has been edited by Tranc3r: 21 August 2013 - 08:02 PM

- Bass in yo' face!

#385 User is offline   tehwally Icon

• Account: tehwally
  • Main tag: =v=

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:59 PM

View Postmustangxd, on 21 August 2013 - 02:45 AM, said:

damn son umad. what does this ban have anything to do with 4.1. myth and I decided to cheat vs each other in a public server after we decided to quit urt is all that happened here. http://i.imgur.com/zbOFkxi.png here is proof that only time a I cheated was in a public tdm server. #lata

Actually I spoke with Myth the other day on and he informed me that you walled VS Team France during the cup as well, I also believe he said he had proof of it. Get your story straight and man up, even I told the truth and did my time.

Anywho, carry on.

p.s. - shut up possessed all you do is run dat mouf, you're like a girl on her period 24/7. we hacked, boo-hoo get over it. i'm not going anywhere so deal with it b*tch-boy.

This post has been edited by tehwally: 21 August 2013 - 08:12 PM

∆

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#386 User is offline   Boinaverde Icon

• Account: boinaverde
  • Main tag: =PD=

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:01 PM

I really can not believe all these members using cheats

I know some, and I can put my hands in the fire for them

urban terror game has so few players, and you're still doing this,

I know that some of the list should use cheats, but not all !!

Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Boinaverde: 22 August 2013 - 04:22 PM

#387 User is offline   Divinity Icon

• Account: divinity
  • Main tag: /eVo/

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:03 PM

View PostBoinaverde, on 21 August 2013 - 08:01 PM, said:

I know that some of the list should use cheats but not all

No, you don't know that. You think you do, but you don't. What you're having difficulty with is accepting that some do that you wish weren't.

#388 User is offline   Drizzt Icon

• Account: drizzt

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:08 PM

Nikki and Dems show us a very good arguments. We don't need know how work the AC for obvious security reasons. And the policies of other AC can be apply here. Why not?

#389 User is offline   Hrc Icon

• Account: hrc
  • Main tag:

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:11 PM

hi, I appreciate all the work of fs.
I love this game.
but the anti cheat only works for some players ..
its a shame ...
http://repo.turbobea...9%280-42%29.jpg
eya say its a bug......
hahaha
UZ Mafia
why eya stop play?
radar not working
hahaha
im in the next banlist
because the anti cheat does not work 100%

• (55 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942