Advertisement
  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

new m4 sound

#11 Guest_Wolfseye

Posted 03 April 2004 - 10:03 AM

What this blabla about ' How much finals are there gonna be" Please dude, stfu. If theres a suposedly final out with bugs in it, I'd rather have them make a new final then keeping the one with bug.

Hey, sorry, but thats a valid Question. If they don´t know, that any bugs are fixed, they should not name it FINAL the 2nd time and release it. ;)
When they build it, then they test it, usualy. And then such Bugs should come up, and not then when its released. Those bugs did not come out newly when more people play that. When the testing is really well done, it will come up before.

Before those bugs aren´t removed, I´d step back from releasing it.

But you are right with doing another update, but maybe with no new bugs, this time. I understand, its not easy, building such a game but it is possible to come up with no such minor bugs after a well done testing.

But hey, I am allowed to say my oppinion, even if you don´t like it. And btw, I am not the only one with this Oppinion. So, if this is a discussion about URBAN TERROR 3.4, it should be in here. ;)

Not...

[quote name='"Aarsbuds0r"] Please dude' date=' stfu.[/quote'] :roll: :shock:

Wolfseye

#12 Guest_the deester1

Posted 03 April 2004 - 12:22 PM

the gun sounds in video games can never be realistic. the reason for this is that in real life they are as loud as hell, trust me. even a silenced weapon isn't as quiet as its portrayed in movies. in reality an un-silenced weapon can be heard firing for around a mile in distance (depending on terrain) and a silenced weapon can still be heard throughout a building when its fired indoors.on the other hand a high velocity rifle round even though silenced still makes a "crack" as it breaks the sound barrier (these are the sounds you hear when you watch reports from war zones from CNN). because of the scale of the maps having realistic sounds would mean you could hear every shot fired by every player 100% of the time. imo if the weapon sounds are all players have to whine about then this mod has come a long way. GJ SID and i look forward to the ET versions(hehehe) to come...:)

#13 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 03 April 2004 - 12:41 PM

Hehe, ok wolfseye, I overreacted a bit, sorry :wink:

#14 User is offline   Dark Devil (old) Icon

• LocationLong Island, NY

Posted 03 April 2004 - 12:44 PM

The M4 sounds to much like a laser gun when it's silneced

#15 Guest_Wolfseye

Posted 03 April 2004 - 12:49 PM

[quote name='"Aarsbuds0r"]Hehe' date=' ok wolfseye, I overreacted a bit, sorry :wink:[/quote']

Ok, me too ;) m8

I think there are many different kind of views about this stuff. So it´s pretty normal we don´t all think the same way.

Hehe, omg, imagine, we all only play CASA, what a boring mess :roll: :D !!!

Greets

Wolfseye

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   No|Leaf|Clover (old) Icon

• LocationNew York, USA

Posted 03 April 2004 - 01:39 PM

I like the new sounds quite a bit.

#17 Guest_The Red Arrow

Posted 03 April 2004 - 02:47 PM

I like it more than the sound in 3.3. The best sound was the "loud" sound in 3.2. Still, I think the sounds could be improved.

#18 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 03 April 2004 - 04:10 PM

well as I tell you all, every time, if you can do better please by all means provide us with better.

and that is no slap in the face of bbq or any other dev who has invested time in working on the mod, just funny how many think stuff needs to be better or they can do better.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942