Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

weapon accessories Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_crache

Posted 09 June 2004 - 09:00 AM

I was playing today, and realized how I really like to use the silencer with the m4, lr300, and ump45. I also like the laser with the mp5, and pistols. I just figured I would throw the idea of having a section under each weapon for "accessories". something like, one accessory for each weapon with kevlar, and two without it etc. You could then put extra ammo under your primary, a silencer on your secondary, and a laser on your pistol. Just an idea and I think it would be neat, give you more of a wide range of weapon loads people are carrying.

Primary     Secondary    Pistol
Ammo              X
Laser                                     X
Silencer                      x

Of course it would have to not let you have more gear then now, but a wider range of configurations. So what do you all think of that?

#2 User is offline   |Skalk|Mick (old) Icon

• LocationDenmark

Posted 09 June 2004 - 10:46 AM

I like it the way it is :)

#3 User is offline   dex Icon

• Account: dex

Posted 09 June 2004 - 03:26 PM

I like it, but I can pretty much tell you what Oswald will say....no.

#4 User is offline   illogical Icon

•   verified user   
    Retired Master Server Administrator
  • Account: illogical
  • Main tag: 6th|

Posted 09 June 2004 - 12:03 PM

The problem with what you said is that it is just too complicated. Too much clicking, too many variables. For this reason it will not be implemented.

#5 User is offline   wadeski (old) Icon

• LocationUK

Posted 09 June 2004 - 04:15 PM

thats a very sensible suggestions, and a good one.

no chance of being accepted then :D

(After all, why not be allowed to have a silenced PSG but a lasered UMP? It seems the current "one item for all weapons" feature is a hangover from Beta 1 where we didnt have 2ndaries!)

And it wouldnt mess up the slots - your "item" slot per gun would be limited by whether you took nades / medi / or just went without for more gun items.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 Guest_crache

Posted 09 June 2004 - 04:47 PM

glad for your responses, and I would like to say I like urbanterror, i've got nothing in it bugging me, but just one of those "what if" things, and very feasible.

#7 User is offline   Caine (old) Icon

• LocationSacramento, CA

Posted 09 June 2004 - 11:37 PM

As it stands now, when you put an accessory in your inventory, it works for all the weapons that you have that it will work with (E.G. laser sight works if you have SR8, MP5K & Pistol, but it only works for the mp5k & pistol)

I would much rather have one or two accessories that work on all my weapons that have only 1 on each. Of course, that's a personal opinion.

#8 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 10 June 2004 - 01:34 AM

Whoever said it was right, not going to change.

#9 Guest_Maximus

Posted 12 June 2004 - 02:27 PM

Exactly one of the good things about urban terror comparing to other games is that it is prety simple. I also like the way it is.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942