• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

n1 lame kicks... Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_TaaCle

Posted 31 May 2004 - 07:09 PM

I was on cybergames.it #1 and maybe it was my day, I had a score like 30 5. some dude called a vote to kick me so I asked why. He said ogc, so I proposed him to spec me, admin told him to stfu, then I got more than half the votes against me. n1.
so peeps lemme give u a piece of advice : dont play well otherwise its kick...
how lame...

#2 User is offline   Fabian (old) Icon

Posted 31 May 2004 - 07:23 PM

yea that my experience too on italian servers, i played there like twice in the last months and got kicked twice

#3 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 31 May 2004 - 07:36 PM

Well, you are a guest on someone's server, so I think they have a right to kick, ban or do what is needed to keep the gaming as they want it on their server. They DO pay for the server...

#4 User is offline   Stryder (old) Icon

• LocationNor. Cali

Posted 31 May 2004 - 08:00 PM

Yeh, unfortunately its true. But then again there are alot of lame admins around. kicking because someone happens to be kicking a few a$$es is pointless, One more reason i leave voting OFF on all of our servers.

#5 User is offline   Fabian (old) Icon

Posted 31 May 2004 - 08:06 PM

i dont think anyone is blaming the admin
he didnt say the admin kicked him and with me it was voted too always

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Hunt@.se (old) Icon

• LocationSweden

Posted 31 May 2004 - 08:06 PM

agreed Oswald

I know it feels frustrating to make a great score and then get kicked just cos some ppl cant accept that they cant win every game.

well however, this is not your problem anymore, play on other servers instead and if that lame admin continue kicking ppl with nice scores he will soon have no players on hes server :)

Hunt@.se

#7 User is offline   Hunt@.se (old) Icon

• LocationSweden

Posted 31 May 2004 - 08:10 PM

Im not blaming the admin, im sorry :(

the lamers in this case was the players vote, but i seen lame admins on other servers.

#8 User is offline   illogical Icon

•   verified user   
    Retired Master Server Administrator
  • Account: illogical
  • Main tag: 6th|

Posted 31 May 2004 - 07:21 PM

So ask them to perhaps turn off voting. Or we could maybe get an rcon command to kill off a running vote. And yet another way, have a wrapper program like Mr. CGB's and write your own voting system.

Point is, there is always a way around a problem, just gotta stop the whining and look.

#9 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 31 May 2004 - 11:56 PM

Or we could maybe get an rcon command to kill off a running vote.

I'd love to see that or maybe if you set g_allowvote 0 during the vote would cancel it. Either way.

#10 User is offline   autoaim.cfg (old) Icon

Posted 01 June 2004 - 12:46 AM

@ TaaCle

Exactly the same thing happened to me on that server. Got voted off twice and all. I'm assuming that it was a certain little KaOs that couldn't stand you playing so well. :) Owner clan of the server cool though. Ayumi apologized for the little idiots kickvoting me. So the FOS are ok guys in my book. It's just some of the lamers that occationally play there that need to be spanked.

Haha, I rejoined and played one of my best games EVER just to make a point. Amazing what a little "adrenaline of wrath"-motivation can do for your game!

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942