#1 User is offline   žalost (old) Icon

• vivisectionist
  • Locationseahorse seahell

Posted 25 October 2008 - 11:23 PM

http://www.onenewsno....aspx?id=296382

#2 User is offline   ironized (old) Icon

Posted 25 October 2008 - 11:27 PM

dude.... they got rid of the only good part of its speech :P

i wanna bu one of the pre-removed dolls. tape some toilet paper rolls to it, paint them red, and put it on a train :P

#3 User is offline   codey (old) Icon

• Locationrepublic.stockholm.se

Posted 26 October 2008 - 08:53 AM

Even if the toy doll acctually said something positive about Islam I fail to see the problem.

"Is there something wrong with being a Muslim in this country? The answer's no, that's not America."

General Colin L. Powell, 65th Secretary of State.

#4 User is offline   {C9}Wolverine (old) Icon

• LocationWashington State, USA

Posted 26 October 2008 - 09:42 AM

"And this is not a healthy thing to be putting out in the marketplace when we're in a war on terror, and little children are so susceptible to the messages they hear -- even from a doll -- then to take them into the school and talk about them. So yeah, this is a serious thing."

What a racist motherfucker, equating all Islamic people with terrorism. What's worse? A doll who some people THINK is saying Islam is the light or parents like this teaching this kind of bullshit racist thinking to their children?

#5 User is offline   ironized (old) Icon

Posted 26 October 2008 - 09:53 AM

What a racist f'k, equating all Islamic people with terrorism. What's worse? A doll who some people THINK is saying Islam is the light or parents like this teaching this kind of b.s. racist thinking to their children?

definitely the doll :P

the thing that i laugh at, is how many dolls say "god", or similar....

now get me a doll that says "allah ackbah" and ill be a happy man.

seriously, how cool would that be, i could put it in my tree house, and play shooting the terrorist.

then i could put a fire cracker on it.

"allah ackbah" *bewm* *pop* *pop* *pop*

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   žalost (old) Icon

• vivisectionist
  • Locationseahorse seahell

Posted 26 October 2008 - 03:54 PM

What a racist f'k, equating all Islamic people with terrorism. What's worse? A doll who some people THINK is saying Islam is the light or parents like this teaching this kind of b.s. racist thinking to their children?

Just so you know, I dare you to read the Arabic version of the koran. In direct translation (not the pre-translated version). Compared to the english version, it is a whole different book. the arabic version promotes violence, it's in the koran, muslims during interviews proclaim it, and most terrorism originating from the middle east has a direct link to islam. It is, in no way, racist. And in no way, am i attacking the muslim faith.

It is like saying that Jews have bar mitzvah, and Catholics have mass. The arabic version of the koran promotes it.

#7 User is offline   Dragonne Icon

•   former FS member   
    Mapper
  • Account: dragonne

Posted 26 October 2008 - 05:16 PM

This is always funny. I remember when the Furby's would unlock the right combination of "words" from their pre-programmed vocabulary and supposedly say evil things. Same uproar, same complaints, same LOLz.

Except I bought a Furby just to get it to be an Evil Furby. :evil:

I don't think I'll be out looking to buy one of these...

#8 User is offline   Princebuster Icon

Posted 26 October 2008 - 09:16 PM

dude.... they got rid of the only good part of its speech :P

i wanna bu one of the pre-removed dolls. tape some toilet paper rolls to it, paint them red, and put it on a train :P

HAHA that's funny because its a blanket exaggeration about all muslim's using a massive media sterotype of a tiny minority of them... Oh wait that's not really funny at all...  :roll:

#9 User is offline   {C9}Wolverine (old) Icon

• LocationWashington State, USA

Posted 26 October 2008 - 09:43 PM

Just so you know, I dare you to read the Arabic version of the koran. In direct translation (not the pre-translated version). Compared to the english version, it is a whole different book. the arabic version promotes violence, it's in the koran, muslims during interviews proclaim it, and most terrorism originating from the middle east has a direct link to islam. It is, in no way, racist. And in no way, am i attacking the muslim faith.

It is like saying that Jews have bar mitzvah, and Catholics have mass. The arabic version of the koran promotes it.

Keres, sorry to disagree with you bro, but it doesn't. It only promotes violence against those who use violence against them.....

#10 User is offline   restless Icon

• Account: restless
  • Main tag: hg`.

Posted 27 October 2008 - 08:37 PM

A dutch woman, highly studied at philosophy put the bible and the koran next to each other and compared them really direct, just how to words are, and guess what came out, the bible is much more violent and the rights of woman in the bible are much worse then in the Koran, still there are allot more Muslim extremists, at least where you hear of, but they don't have nothing to do with the faith Islam.

To link a doll saying Islam is the light with the war on terror is just stupid, people who say that have no clue about the world.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942